格林第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

格林第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hank, what are you doing? 汉克你在干嘛
Testing out the new equipment 一是试试新设备的性能
and getting a picture of you while you're 二是趁你还年轻天真
still young and innocent. 拍照留个念
Oh, well, I am getting married once, not four times. 我只打算结一次婚不像某人结四次
- Oh, you're a happily ever after guy. - Yeah. -执子之手与子偕老吗-没错
Detective, what are you looking at? You just bought a ring. 探员眼睛往哪儿瞟呢你可刚买完婚戒
That's not what I'm looking at. 我不是盯着她的屁股看
- Come on, don't ruin it for me. - No, she wears Armani, -别这么扫兴好吗-她身穿阿曼尼
makes low six figures, drives a BMW, 年收入十万开外开宝马
and is falling for a senior partner at her law firm. 还搞上了他们律所的高级合伙人
Nothing but trouble, Hank. 这女人不简单呐汉克
Why can't you just look at her ass like the rest of us? 你就不能像正常人一样看她屁股吗
完整版请点击
- I can't. - Come on, Nick. We have a call. -不行-别看了尼克有人呼叫我们了
The hiker flagged me down. 那个登山者把我拦下
He came through the ravine 他穿过峡谷过来
and said he saw something pretty bad. 说自己看到了很恐怖的东西
I didn't know what he was talking about. 刚开始我还不知道他是什么意思
Until he showed me this. 看到这个我才明白
格林高频词统计

格林高频词
The rest of her is off-trail. 她尸体的其他部分还下落不明
- How do you know it's a her? - Because of this. -你怎么知道死者是女性-因为这个
Woman's Nike. 女士耐克鞋
What kind of animal could do this? 什么动物会这么凶残
Normally, we'd be able to tell by the tracks, 我们通常可以靠足迹来判断物种
a bear, cougar, wolf. 熊美洲狮狼
Which one is it? 到底是哪种
Well, that's where this gets interesting. 说起这个就有意思了
This is the only track we found. 我们只找到这一处足迹
Hey, we got a boot print down here. We're gonna need a cast. 这有个鞋印需要铸模
Right away. 马上过去
DNA'll tell us if this is your case or ours. 做个DNA检测看看这案子该归谁管
This sounds like what happened a month ago at Munson Creek Falls. 这和上个月曼森瀑布的那起案子有点像
Same deal. Hiker and a bobcat. 简直如出一辙登山者与野兽
But the bobcat wasn't wearing boots. 上次那只野兽可没穿靴子
- Do you hear something? - What? -你听到什么动静没-什么
Music. 音乐
Hank, we got an iPod over here. 汉克这里有个iPod
What's this song? 这是什么歌
- Sweet dreams. - Eurythmics. -《甜蜜的梦》-尤里思米克斯乐队的歌
One of their better. 他们最经典的歌之一
Sweet dreams are made of these? 甜蜜的梦由此造就
Who am I to disagree? 我无法否定
I didn't know you couldn't sing. 以前怎么不知道你会唱歌
Until we get the dna results, I'll run a database DNA检测结果出来前我先查查数据库
on violent predators in the area. 看那片区域有哪些残暴的食肉动物
Better search beyond the metro. 你最好查仔细点
Absolutely. 没问题
We should also take another look 咱们还应该再研究一下
at that Munson Creek Falls attack. 曼森瀑布的那起袭击案
You'll be busy. I'll take the ipod down for prints. 你有的忙了我拿iPod去提取指纹
Back in a minute. 马上回来
Sorry, Nick. 抱歉尼克
Guess I should have worn my airbag today. 看来我今天应该穿个安全气囊
We've got 23 known predators 案发现场方圆五英里内
within five square miles of the crime scene. 共有23种食肉动物
None of them rise to the kind of violence we saw 但它们的凶残程度都不足以造成
out there this morning. 今早的那起惨案
Just got a hit on a missing person. 那个失踪的人有线索了
University student went out jogging this morning 是个大学生今早出去跑步
格林台词本中英对照

格林台词本单词标注
and never came back. 到现在还没回去
She left at 7:30 this morning, 她是今早七点半出的门
and I'm a little freaked out, because she's always back by 8:30. 我有点担心因为她平时八点半就回来了
Do you have a photo of her? 你有她的照片吗
On my iphone. 我iPhone上有
Do you know what kind of running shoes she was wearing? 你知道她今早穿的是什么跑鞋吗
Uh, pink Nikes. 粉色耐克
Hard to believe that's the girl we saw this morning. 真不敢相信她就是咱们今早见到的女孩
Sylvie Oster, positive I.D. 塞尔维·奥斯特确有此人
Well, at least we know who she is. Man, what a way to go. 好歹知道了死者的身份进展不错
Just hope it happened fast. 希望她死得突然没什么痛苦
Man, let's get the hell out of here. 我们该下班回家了
Yeah. It's been a long day. 是啊今天够累的
Big night. 今晚非同小可
Don't blow it, Romeo. 别搞砸了罗密欧
Juliette? 朱丽叶
Aunt Marie. 玛丽姑妈
When did you get here? 你什么时候来的
Hey. She was here when I got home. 我回家的时候她就到了
Sorry for the short notice. 抱歉来得这么唐突
What, you didn't know she was coming? 怎么你不知道她要来吗
I meant to call. 我本想提前打电话的
Sometimes I mean to do something, and I assume I usually have. 但有时候想做什么事情一回头就忘了
Well, how are you doing? Is everything okay? 你感觉如何身体还好吗
Not as okay as I used to be. 没以前那么硬朗了
She was telling me some pretty funny stories 她给我讲了几个
about when you were little. 你小时候的趣事
Dead frog in the microwave? 把死青蛙放进微波炉里那个吗
Among others. 还有别的
Come and give us a hug. 过来抱一个
Here.
We need to talk. 我有话要跟你说
How bad is it? 有多严重
Two months, two weeks, two days. 两个月两周两天都有可能
Nobody knows. 天知道
But there are so many things I have to tell you. 我有很多事要告诉你
Why didn't you come here sooner? 你为什么不早点过来
- I couldn't. - Why? -我以前不能说-为什么
Just listen to me. 你听我说
There are things you don't know. 有些事你还被蒙在鼓里
Things about your family. 是关于你家人的事
My family? 我家人
You're my family. 你就是我的家人
Have you been seeing strange things? 你最近是不是经常看到奇怪的东西
Things that you can't explain? 令你感到费解
完整版请点击
Oh, I knew it. 我就知道
This is all happening so much faster than I thought it would. 但没想到会来得这么快
When it happened to me, it knocked me on my ass. 当年我可是被吓得半死
I couldn't move for a week. 一个星期都不敢出门
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
The misfortune of our family is already passing to you. 家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上
I'm so sorry. 真的很抱歉
I know you love Juliette, 我知道你很爱朱丽叶
but you have to end it and never see her again. 但你必须做个了断再也不要见她
It's just too dangerous. 因为这实在太危险了
What? 什么
Oh, my god. 我的老天
He's here. 他来了
Who?
Hulda. 霍尔达
- Did you kill him? - Yes. -他死了吗-对
I thought I'd lost him. 我还以为甩掉他了
They're after me. 他们是冲我来的
Never lose this. 把这个收好
Guard it with your life. They'll be looking for it. 千万别弄丢了他们会找过来的
Nick, 尼克
your parents didn't die in a crash. 你的父母并非死于车祸
They were killed. 他们是被杀害的
What? 什么
I didn't see what happened. 我没看到不知道什么情况
I just heard gunshots and called 911. 只听到了枪声然后就报警了
It happened so fast. 事情发生的太突然了
He came out of nowhere. 它突然冲出来
He had that thing in his hand, 他手里拿着那个玩意
and he went right for her, Hank. 直接就冲过去了汉克
- I had no choice. - Take it easy. -我别无选择-别紧张
Now, you go to the hospital. I'll handle this. 你去医院吧这里交给我
She said she knew him, 她说她认识那个人
and his name was Hulda. 他叫霍尔达
I'll run his prints. 我去查他的指纹
You want me to come with you? 要我陪你一起去吗
No. 不用
I'll be home as soon as I can. 我会尽快回来的
Okay. Love you. 好吧爱你
Mr. Burkhardt? 伯克哈德先生
She's conscious now. 她醒了
You saw him, didn't you? 你看到他了对吗
You saw who Hulda really was. 你看到霍尔达的真面目了
I don't know what I saw 我不知道我看到了什么
or how you did that. 也不明白你是怎么做到的
What's going on? 到底怎么回事
We have the ability to see 我们有能力看到
what no one else can. 别人看不见的东西
When they lose control, 他们一旦失控
they can't hide, and we see them 就会露出原形我们就能看到他们的
for what they really are. 真实模样
Look, you need some rest. 好吧你需要好好休息
This is no fairy tale. 这不是童话
The stories are real. 那些故事都是真的
What they wrote about really happened. 他们写的故事都是真的
You are one of the last Grimms. 你是格林家族仅存的血脉之一
I know it's a lot, 我知道你难以接受
and I wish I had more time. 我也希望能多活些时日
But everything's in my trailer. 我把东西都放在了拖车里
Sweetie, there's so much you still don't know. 亲爱的很多事你还一无所知
Look, what you said about my parents... 你说我的父母是怎么死的?
You're vulnerable now. 他们低调只是暂时的
You need to be careful. 你要多加小心
Don't ever lose what I gave to you. 保管好我给你的东西
I'm sorry, Mr. Burkhardt. 抱歉伯克哈德先生
You can see her again tomorrow. 你可以明天再来看她
Hey, Nick. 尼克
You get that translated? 查出那些字的意思了吗
Yeah.
It means "Reapers Of The Grimms." 翻译过来是"格林猎人"
That fits your buddy Hulda. 挺适合霍尔达的
Wait till you hear what I got on him. 听我说完你就懂了
Hulda was from Boise, Idaho, where he worked as an accountant, 霍尔达是爱达荷州博伊西市的一名会计
but his prints came back 但根据指纹
as a Mr. Lindon from Chicago, 他是芝加哥的林德
wanted for assault, rape, and murder. 因涉嫌斗殴强奸和谋杀被警方通缉

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(格林第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计)