每个人都有自己的时区

曾经的某一段时间,我一直被这首小诗治愈着。今天想再次分享给大家

I know people who graduated at 21 and didn’t get a job until they were 27.

有的人21岁毕业 到27岁才找到工作

I know people who graduated late at 25 and they found work immediately.

有的人25岁才毕业 但马上就找到了工作

I know people who never went to university, but found what they love at 18.

有的人没上过大学 却在18岁就找到了热爱的事

I know people who found a job straight out of college making decent money, but hate what they do.

有的人一毕业就找到好工作 赚很多钱 却过的不开心

I know people who took gap years and found their purpose.

有的人选择间隔年 去寻找自我

I know people who were so sure about what they were going to do at 16, they change their mind at 26.

有的人在16岁就清楚的知道自己要什么 但在26岁时改变了想法

I know people who have children but are single

有的人有了孩子 却还是单身

I know people who are married but had to wait 10 years to have children.

有的人结了婚 却等了10年才生孩子

I know people in relationships who love someone else.

有的人身处一段感情 爱的却是别人

I know people who love each other but aren’t together.

有的人明明彼此相爱 却没有在一起

Everything in life happens according to our time, our clock.

人生中的每一件事都取决于我们自己的时间

You may look at some of your friends and think that they’re ahead of you,

你身边有些朋友也许遥遥领先于你

Maybe some of them you feel are behind.

有些朋友也许落后于你

But everything happens at their own pace.

但凡事都有它自己的节奏

They have their own time and clock and so do you.

他们有他们的节奏 你有你自己的

Be patient.

耐心一点

Getting your degree after 25 is still an achievement.

25岁后才拿到文凭 依然值得骄傲

Not being married at 30 but still happy is beautiful.

到了30是还不结婚 但过得快乐也是一种成功

Starting a family after 35 is still possible.

35岁之后成家也完全可以

Buying a house after 40 is still great.

40岁买房也没什么丢脸的

Don’t let anyone rush you with their timelines.

不要让任何人扰乱你的时间表

Because as Einstein said,

爱因斯坦曾经说过:

Not everything that counts can be counted

and not everting that’s counted truly counts.

不是每一件算的出来的事 都有意义

也不是每一件有意义的事 都能够被算出来

你可能感兴趣的:(每个人都有自己的时区)