商务英语流利说 精华版 隐藏在外企邮件中的30个套路

As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

跟进我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你关于合约中待解决的一些议题。

I am writing to let you know that unfortunately,

我此次写信要告诉您一件不幸的事情,

I must cancel the meeting that we had scheduled for Tuesday, January 18th at 10 a.m.

我不得不取消原定于1月18日星期二上午10时举行的会议。

An unexpected scheduling conflict has arisen and has caused me to have to cancel our appointment.

因为一个意外的日程冲突,我不得不取消我们的约会。


I am very much looking forward to meeting with you, and would like to find a mutually agreeable time when we can hold a rescheduled meeting.

我非常期待与你会面,希望能找到一个双方都方便的时间,我们可以重新安排会面。

Would Tuesday, January 25th at 11 a.m. work for you?

1月25日星期二上午11点,您方便吗?

Please call or e-mail me to let me know.

请电话或邮件告诉我。


I was inquiring on the contracts that were sent to you by courier on February 2, 2019.

我写信是想跟进下2019年2月2日快递给你的合同。

As you know, the deadline is fast approaching to have these contracts signed and returned for processing.

如你所知,签署合同并返回由我司推进的最后期限很快就要到了。

In order for this deal to go through without any problems,

为了让这笔交易顺利进行,

we need to ensure that the contracts signed and returned to my office

no later than February 27, 2019.

我们需要确保合同在2019年2月27日之前签署并返回我司办公室。


Any comments will be much appreciated.

对于您提出的任何建议,

我将深表感谢。

As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

As mentioned before, we think this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强大且独特的卖点。

As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。


Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们的控制…

Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

I am convinced that...

我确信…

I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你…

I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

I could appreciate it if you could...

如果你可以...我会很感激。

I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。


If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

If there's anything else I can do for you on this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

If you look at the bullet point below, you will see that…

看完下面的要点,你会发现…

May I have your reply by April 5, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月5日前收到您的答复?

Thank you all for your commitment and support.

感谢大家的付出及支持。

We believe our holistic approach to marketing is well suited to your business.

相信我们的整合营销方法非常适合贵公司的业务。

We can customize a marketing plan for you and help you prioritize tasks to maximize your efficiency.

我们可以为您定制一个营销计划,帮助您优先任务,以使效率最大化。


We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。With effect from

2 Dec., 2019...

从2019年12月2日开始生效

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即关注此事,我们将不胜感激。

Your understanding and cooperation is highly appreciated.

感谢您的理解及合作。

END

你可能感兴趣的:(商务英语流利说 精华版 隐藏在外企邮件中的30个套路)