以前说我一无是处,以后让你高攀不起

站得更高,顶峰是我唯一眺望的景色。

A little bit taller, top is my only view.

我希望你能遇见一些见解独到的人。

I hope you meet people with a different point of view.

我说过明年今日,我将改变自己并做到,所有你说和没说我做不到的事情。

I said this time next year, I'm gonna be the one to do, everything and more you said I couldn't do.

听好。这是对你说的。

This one is for you.

明年这个时候我会变得更强壮。

This time next year, I'm gonna be stronger.

此刻,我踹门而出,最好不要挡我的路。

I'm kick in' the door now, better get out my way.

你还没看到我蓄势待发,你沉默无言。

Never really saw me comin', you left with nothing to say.

这首歌唱给所有曾经看轻我的那些人。

This is for everybody, who've always put me down.

我希望你们能睁大双眼,好好看看如今的我。

I hope you open up your eyes, and take a good look at me.

好好看看如今的我。

Take a good look at me.

因为明年的这个时候,我会大步踏上舞台,让整个世界都能看到我。

This time next year, I'm gonna walk down these halls, and show my face for the world to see.

看到我的身影。

Gonna see me.

这首歌是献给那些曾经说我一无是处的人。

This one is dedicated to all of the people who said I would be nothing.

这首歌是唱给所有曾经看轻我的那些人。

This is for everybody who've always put me down.


想要别人高攀不起,就得拿出点东西来,证明给别人看,不是吗?

其实,这个世界上,最大的敌人只能是自己,而不是如何人。

战胜了自己,你就证明了自己。

努力,为了遇到更美丽的自己,遇到更美的风景!

你可能感兴趣的:(以前说我一无是处,以后让你高攀不起)