逝者之证第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Nice street. | 街区不错啊 |
I thought you hated your life in Chestnut Hill. | 我以为你恨在切斯努特山度过的时光呢 |
"Hated" is a little strong. I loathed it. | 谈不上恨厌倦了而已 |
Fancy cars, nice houses, | 开好车住大房 |
citywide recognition as a top neurosurgeon, | 作全市公认的顶级神经外科医生 |
what's it like? | 什么感觉 |
The recognition was nice. | 得到认可的感觉不错 |
I wouldn't want to relive the rest. | 其它的我就不想再重温了 |
Oh, and yet you jumped at the chance to take this case. | 那之前你怎么欣然接下这个案子呢 |
I still have a few friends here. | 我仍有朋友住在这一带呀 |
I hope this isn't one of 'em. | 我希望这人不是你的朋友 |
You flying solo today, Bud? | 今天就你自己吗布达 |
Excuse me. | 失陪 |
完整版请点击 | |
Uh, Sam's in D.C. Her father's sick. | 萨姆去华盛顿了她父亲病了 |
Oh, I'm sorry to hear it. | 听到这个消息我很难过 |
That's Daphne Zimmer, | 这是达芙妮·齐默 |
Editor of "Society Fair" magazine. | 《天下太平》杂志的主编 |
- You know her? - My mother does. Did. | -你认识吗-我妈认识生前的她 |
Really? How well? | 真的吗熟吗 |
逝者之证单词统计
逝者之证高频单词统计
Well enough. | 挺熟的 |
Listen, if this is gonna be too difficult for you... | 如果此案的死者令你很难过的话 |
Death is always difficult, detective. | 死亡都会令人难过警探 |
Is that Daphne's? | 那是达芙妮的头发吗 |
Color looks different than hers. Better bag it. | 颜色好像和她的不同最好包起来 |
Okay. | 好的 |
What have we got? | 有什么发现 |
The maid found the body a half-hour ago. | 女佣是半小时前发现尸体的 |
The alarm was off, no sign of forced entry. | 警报器没响没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
The gate was left open. | 大门是开着的 |
There was obviously a struggle. | 有明显的打斗痕迹 |
Table overturned, | 桌子打翻了 |
a sandal off her foot. | 脚上的一只凉鞋脱落了 |
My guess is... | 我推测 |
Daphne was reading here, | 达芙妮坐在这里看书 |
someone came in to rob the place, | 有人闯入抢东西 |
came on Daphne by surprise, they fought, | 突然袭击了达芙妮他们打斗了一番 |
and our bad guy vanished into this morning's traffic. | 凶手今早趁机混入车流逃得无影无踪 |
What makes you think it was this morning? | 你怎么知道是今天的事呢 |
Her body's still limp, hasn't gone into rigor mortis, yet. | 尸体还是软的还没有僵硬 |
I bent the pinkie, that's all. | 我就弯了一下她的小手指 |
Discoloration in the lower right quadrant. | 腹部右下方有尸变的痕迹 |
You know what that is? | 知道那意味着什么吗 |
- Bruising from the attack. - It's decay. | -在袭击中的瘀伤-是腐烂 |
But the body's limp. It hasn't gone into rigor. | 但尸体柔软没有僵硬呀 |
She's already past rigor. | 早已经过了僵硬阶段了 |
The skin is macerated. | 皮肤已被浸软 |
She didn't die this morning. | 她不是今早死的 |
She died at least two days ago. | 她至少是死于两天之前 |
Thanks for playing. | 重在参与嘛 |
All right, everybody. | 大家听好了 |
Increase the timeline to 48 hours. | 把案发时间扩至距今48个小时之前 |
Daphne Zimmer, born in rural Ohio, | 达芙妮·齐默出生在俄亥俄州乡下 |
educated at Wellesley and Harvard Business School. | 曾就读于韦尔兹利学院和哈佛商学院 |
Ran a fashion house in New York, | 在纽约经营过一家时装店 |
and then came here | 十一年前来到这儿 |
to take over "Society Fair" magazine 11 years ago. | 接手掌管《天下太平》杂志 |
She became quite a power player. | 她算是脱胎换骨晋身名流翘楚之列了 |
Why is it whenever a man calls a woman a "power player," | 为什么当男人称某个女人为个中翘楚时 |
- it sounds pejorative? - Uh, your imagination. | -总带点轻蔑-你疑心太重了 |
逝者之证中英对照台词本截图
逝者之证中英对照台词本截图
So now you're patronizing me? | 你现在又瞧不起我了 |
Okay, I'm not playing in this minefield. | 好了老虎的尾巴摸不得 |
You're already in it, pal. | 太晚了 |
Maceration is consistent with her position in the water, | 泡软的皮肤与她浸在水中的部位一致 |
so she wasn't moved. | 所以尸体没被移动过 |
And she was out in the open air for at least two days | 而且尸体曝露在外至少两天了 |
near a garden. | 就在花园边上 |
So... | 按理说 |
when there's a garden, there's entomology, | 有花园就一定会有昆虫 |
and when the's entomology, there's... | 有昆虫就少不了 |
Curtis, just in time. I have a present for you. | 柯蒂斯来的真及时有个礼物给你 |
And don't worry. He's got friends. | 别担心他是你的朋友 |
Second-stage calliphoridae. | 发育到第二生长期的丽蝇 |
Blowfly maggots to you. | 就是你平时见的绿头苍蝇的蛆虫 |
By my estimate, she's been dead for at least two days. | 我估计她至少死了两天了 |
How fast can you confirm that? | 你用多长时间能证明我的推测 |
Well, there are six stages from eggs to adult. | 从卵发育为成虫有六个阶段 |
I'd need to grow these little guys out, | 我需要培养这些幼虫 |
then calculate backwards. | 然后根据成虫时间向前推算 |
20 days, maybe 25. | 要二十天或二十五天吧 |
How about tomorrow? | 明天可以吗 |
I'll do my best. | 我尽力吧 |
Oh, a present for Ethan. | 还有个给伊桑的礼物 |
This is the only, uh, trace evidence we found. | 这是我们发现的唯一线索 |
Tell him I want a full analysis. | 告诉他我要一个全面的分析 |
Full analysis. Got it. | 全面分析明白 |
Come on, little guys. Let's eat. | 来吧小家伙快快长吧 |
What else does that thing tell you? | 你手上的高科技还有别的信息可提供吗 |
Uh, Daphne Zimmer, never married, no kids. | 达芙妮·齐默没结过婚没孩子 |
Apparently, that magazine was her life. | 显然杂志社就是她生活的一切 |
Guess where we're going. | 那我们就去杂志社 |
You're not gonna open her up? | 你不解剖了吗 |
We have to wait for the body to dry out | 我们得等到尸体干透了 |
before we make an incision. | 才能着手解剖 |
In the meantime, let's go find a match for that hair sample. | 在此期间让我们去找出头发的主人吧 |
There she is, Daphne Zimmer. | 这就是死者达芙妮·齐默 |
Modest. | 还真不谦虚 |
Confident. | 这叫自信 |
I don't see one hanging over your office. | 那你怎么不在自己办公室里挂一张 |
Yet. | 不到时候呢 |
The show must go on, apparently. | 显然杂志社还是得运转 |
Always busy between fashion week | 该杂志常年穿梭于时装周 |
and charity ball season. | 和慈善舞会季之间忙得不可开交 |
I'll take your word for it. | 这话我倒是很相信 |
Coming through. | 借过 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Sorry. - It's okay. | -对不起-没关系 |
Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
We need to see who's in charge here. | 我们想见这里的主管 |
I don't know if I can get her right now. | 我不知道现在能否联系到她 |
- She's in a meeting. - Who's in a meeting? | -她正在开会-谁在开会 |
Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
Are we talking about the same person? | 我们是说的同一个人吗 |
Hang on a sec. Daphne Zimmer, the head of the magazine. | 请稍等达芙妮·齐默杂志主编 |
Her meetings are epic. She might be a while. | 她的会总是很冗长估计还得开一会儿 |
She might be a lot longer than you think. | 她这会开得也许比你想象的时间还要长 |
I see a lot of anxious people, | 我所看到的是一群焦虑的员工 |
not a lot of grief. | 远大于悲痛 |
Well, they just found out their boss died. | 他们刚刚得知自己的老板死了 |
They're probably in shock. | 也许还处于震惊之中 |
Either that or work has taken its toll. | 要不就是高强度的工作已将他们击垮 |
Look at these people. | 看看这些人 |
He's got rhinophyma, Tip O'Neill nose. | 他有肥大性酒糟鼻跟奥尼尔一样 |
Heavy drinker. | 酗酒者 |
She bites her nails, wears acrylics to cover up the damage. | 她喜欢咬指甲做了水晶甲来掩盖咬痕 |
Chews jewelry, keeps the nails out of the mouth. | 咬项链是为了让自己不再咬指甲 |
And he has got trichotillomania. | 他有拔毛癖 |
Trichto... What? | 拔什么 |
Compulsive hair puller. | 不由自主的拔头发 |
And he's just fidgety. | 而他则烦躁不安 |
You are looking at some serious signs of stress. | 这些都是极度紧张的表现 |
In other words, somebody wanted the boss dead, | 换句话说有人想置老板于死地 |
and I am looking at a room full of suspects. | 这一屋子都是嫌疑犯 |
Excuse me. Who's Daphne's assistant? | 打扰一下谁是达芙妮的助理 |
Let's start with him. | 就从他开始吧 |
Hey. Kate Murphy returning your call. | 凯特·莫菲回电 |
Sorry we keep playing phone tag. | 抱歉我们总是错过彼此的电话 |
Um, I'm at the office now, | 我现在在办公室 |
but you could always call me on my cell. | 但你也可以打我手机 |
I didn't hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
Next time, try knocking. | 下次记得敲门 |
Right. Sorry. Knock. | 对不起忘了敲门 |
I'm pulling you off the MacKavoy case. | 麦克维的案子你不要管了 |
I want you to focus on Daphne Zimmer. | 把精力集中在达芙妮·齐默的案子上 |
- What do you have so far? - About... the hair? | -有什么进展-那缕头发吗 |
That Curtis gave me half an hour ago? | 柯蒂斯半小时前才给我的那个 |
That's right. | 没错 |
It's human. | 是人类的 |
And? | 还有呢 |
It's human. | 是人类的头发 |
Daphne Zimmer was very well-respected in this community. | 达芙妮·齐默在这个社区非常受人尊敬 |
A lot of people are asking questions, | 很多人都在关注案情的进展 |
and you have the only trace evidence | 而你手上握有的是在犯罪现场发现的 |
from the crime scene connected to the killer. | 唯一能与凶手联系起来的线索 |
So top priority. | 这是当务之急 |
Start with the roots of the hair, | 从发根开始 |
- look for any DNA. - Okay. | -看能不能找到DNA-好的 |
Let me get this straight. | 让我先搞清楚 |
You told the interns to say Daphne was in a meeting? | 是你让实习生说达芙妮正在开会的 |
It's the standard blowoff when we didn't know where she was. | 这是我们不知道她在哪时的标准托词 |
So she was in the habit of going missing? | 她有玩消失的习惯吗 |
For days at a time. We've all come to expect it, | 一失踪就是好几天我们都习以为常了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字