美国众神第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I think I'm losing my mind. | 我觉得我快疯了 |
Hello, Shadow. | 你好影子 |
There are bigger sacrifices | 他们会要求你 |
one might be asked to make | 做出更大的牺牲 |
than going a little mad. | 而不是发疯 |
What's in Chicago? | 芝加哥有什么 |
The hammer. | 有我的锤子 |
If I lose, | 如果我输了 |
I will go with Votan and do what he ask... | 我就跟沃坦走听他吩咐办事 |
And if you win? | 如果你赢了呢 |
I get to knock your brains out with my hammer. | 我就用我的锤子砸碎你的脑袋 |
Right there. | 就在那儿 |
Okay. | 好了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Perfect. | 完美 |
It's too good for them. | 他们配不上这么好的食物 |
Eight grandchildren, each one smart as a table. | 八个孙辈每一个都是小滑头 |
Assaf with his music. | 阿萨夫玩音乐 |
He sounds like you. Yeah. | 弄出的声音就和你似的 |
No, it's too early to fry the onions. | 不行现在煎洋葱还太早 |
美国众神高频词统计
美国众神高频词
Assaf likes them crisp. | 阿萨夫喜欢吃脆脆的 |
No, no, it's not perfect. | 不不不够完美 |
More cinnamon. | 加点肉桂 |
Assaf? I told you no come before 5! | 阿萨夫我告诉过你别在五点前来了 |
And no more bringing me your laundry! | 而且别再把你的脏衣服带给我洗了 |
I tell you I am done being your maid-- | 我跟你说我受够了服侍你了... |
You are in wrong floor. | 你走错楼层了 |
Black people family is upstairs. | 那家黑人住楼上 |
No mistake. | 没有走错 |
You are to come with me, Mrs. Fadil. | 你得跟我走法蒂尔夫人 |
You have died, Mrs. Fadil. | 你已经死了法蒂尔夫人 |
And it is time for you to come with me. | 是时候跟我走了 |
I have company soon. | 等下有人要来找我 |
If you are here to rob, then rob. | 假如你是来抢劫的随便抢吧 |
There is a television, and I-- I have a phone | 这里有台电视我还有部手机... |
my grandson says is also a camera. | 我孙子还说还可以当相机用 |
I wish I was but a thief. | 我倒希望我只是个贼 |
I am not. | 我不是 |
I am of Death. | 我是死神 |
You are dead, Mrs. Fadil. | 你已经死了法蒂尔夫人 |
- That is me? - That is you. | -那是我吗-那是你 |
Your family will come soon and find you. | 你的亲人马上会到达这里发现你 |
They will do right by your body | 他们会善待你的遗体 |
and bury you as is proper. | 并且妥善安葬你 |
They will be sad for a time, | 他们会悲伤一阵子 |
then they will find happiness again. | 然后会寻回欢颜 |
Your Assaf will marry in a year | 你的阿萨夫一年后会结婚 |
and name his first daughter for you. | 并且用你的名字来为他的大女儿命名 |
A bullshit middle name? | 没屁用的中间名吗 |
A bullshit middle name. | 没屁用的中间名 |
This is how they will find me? | 他们发现我的时候我就是这个样子吗 |
This is a Muslim home. | 这是一个穆斯林家族 |
Why does Anubis hold out his hand for me? | 为什么来接我的是阿努比斯 |
It is my thanks. | 因为我要报答你 |
You were once a girl with your own Tita. | 你曾经是个小女孩你的奶奶陪着你 |
Who taught you the ways of Egypt old, | 她给你讲了许多关于埃及的古老故事 |
of when the Nile was full and flooding. | 关于那个尼罗河水还汹涌蓬勃的年代 |
She told you stories of the Wolf and the Jackal, | 她给你讲了狼和胡狼的故事 |
the Red Wind, and of the Child of Bast. | 讲了红风和巴斯特女神之子的故事 |
- I remember. - You do. | -我都记得-确实 |
美国众神台词本中英对照
美国众神台词本单词标注
For that, I bring you to the Scales. | 正因如此我要带你去天平那里 |
Come. | 来吧 |
My family will find me. | 我的家人会发现我 |
They will not try it. | 他们不会去品尝它了 |
You taste. | 你尝一口吧 |
It is perfect. | 太完美了 |
Sixty-eight years. | 68岁 |
It's not much for America, | 对美国人而言不算长寿 |
but... more than my Tita ever prayed for. | 但...比我奶奶梦想的活得久多了 |
Come. | 来吧 |
This is not Queens. | 这不是皇后区了 |
This is not Queens. | 这不是皇后区了 |
I was using that. | 我刚刚还在用它呢 |
We shall see if you have used it well. | 我们得看看你有没有好好用它 |
I was unkind to the first boy who loved me. | 我对第一个喜爱我的男孩不算友好 |
I stole a doll once from my cousin. | 我曾经从我表姐那里偷了一个娃娃 |
I-- I tried... | 我... |
my best. | 尽力了 |
Your best is good. | 你的尽力足够好了 |
Each will take you to the Du'at. | 每一扇门都会将你带到冥界 |
The Du'at has many worlds. | 冥界拥有许多个世界 |
Choose. | 选吧 |
Which has my father? | 我父亲在哪个世界里 |
He beat me, | 他打我 |
and I would like not to see his world. | 我不想到有他的世界里去 |
Choose. | 选吧 |
You are a kind boy. | 你是个善良的孩子 |
You choose for me? | 你能帮我选吗 |
Are you sure I do this with you? | 你确定我可以跟着你走吗 |
Follow the wrong God, | 跟随了一个异教的神 |
I do not see my Tita again. | 我就再也见不到我奶奶了 |
Careful! | 小心 |
The Buffalo is waning tonight. | 水牛星今晚很黯淡 |
You're Zorya Poluch... ch... | 你是卓娅·波鲁什...什... |
the sister that was sleeping. | 之前在睡觉的那个姐妹 |
I am Zorya Polunochnyaya, yes. | 我是卓娅·波鲁诺什娜亚没错 |
And you are called Shadow. | 而你叫影子 |
What are you looking at up there? | 你在这里看什么呢 |
I was looking at that. | 我在看那个 |
See? | 看到了吗 |
The Big Dipper? | 北斗七星 |
Odin's Wain, they call it. | 有人叫它奥丁的马车 |
And the Great Bear. | 还有大熊座 |
It is a thing. It's not a god. | 只是个东西不是神 |
Like a god. | 有点像神 |
完整版请点击 | |
It's a bad thing. | 它很邪恶 |
Chained up in those stars. | 它被锁链禁锢在这些星辰中 |
If it escapes, it will eat the whole of everything. | 一旦逃脱它就会吞噬一切 |
So we watch the sky... | 我们三姐妹 |
all day, all night, the three sisters. | 于是整日整夜地守望苍穹 |
If he escapes, the thing in the stars, | 如果星辰中囚禁的那东西逃脱了 |
the world is over. | 世界就会毁灭 |
Like that. | 像这样 |
And people believe that? | 有人相信吗 |
A long time ago. | 很久以前有人信 |
You're not cold? | 你不冷吗 |
Cold doesn't bother me. | 我不怕冷 |
This time is my time. | 此刻由我掌控 |
My sisters, they're of their times. | 我的姐妹们她们有自己的时刻 |
When is your time? | 你的时刻何时来 |
Your birthday? | 你的生日 |
No, I-- I don't want my fortune told. | 不我不想算命 |
My fortunes are the best. | 我算命最准了 |
Virgins have the advantage. | 处女自有优势 |
And now we have something. | 我感受到了 |
No. | 不 |
You have nothing. | 你一无所有 |
You believe in nothing so you have nothing. | 你毫无信仰所以一无所有 |
You are on a path... | 你正走在 |
from nothing to everything. | 从一无所有到无所不有的路上 |
You had something recently. You lost it. | 你最近遇到些事失去了什么 |
- My-- my wife. - Not your wife. | -我的妻子-不是你的妻子 |
Did you sell your head to Czernobog? | 你把脑袋押给岑诺伯格了 |
Yeah. | 对 |
You keep giving away your life. | 你一直在赌命 |
You don't much care if you live or die, do you? | 你不太在乎自己的死活吧 |
The world's not what I thought it would be. | 世界不是我想象的样子 |
You'd rather die | 你宁愿死 |
than live in a world with bears in the sky. | 也不想活在苍穹上有大熊的世界 |
I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
- First, you must do something for me. - What is it? | -首先你得帮我个忙-做什么 |
Gotta fight you? Play checkers? | 跟你打架跟你玩跳棋 |
You have to kiss me. | 你得亲我一下 |
I have not ever been kissed. | 我还从没被人亲过 |
I don't know if I like it. | 我不知道会不会喜欢 |
We do this now. | 现在就亲吧 |
I-- | 我 |
Kissing is disgusting... | 亲吻可真恶心 |
but-- but in a nice way, | 但感觉还是挺好的 |
like, uh, bleu cheese or brandy. | 就像蓝纹起司或白兰地 |
Take the moon. | 拿走月亮吧 |
What? | 什么 |
Just take it. | 拿走吧 |
Here. | 给 |
Don't lose this. Don't give it away. | 别搞丢了也别扔掉 |
You've been given protection once. | 你曾被给予过保护 |
You had the sun itself. | 你曾获得过太阳 |
I can give you the moon. | 我可以把月亮给你 |
It's the daughter, not the father. | 是女儿不是父亲 |
Now... | 现在 |
you wake up. | 醒来吧 |
It is not sunrise yet. | 太阳还没出来 |
Enjoy your time. | 睡觉去吧 |
How about another game? | 不如再来一局 |
Same terms. | 条件一样 |
How can be same? | 怎么会一样 |
You want me to kill you twice? | 你想让我杀你两次吗 |
Right now you only have one blow. | 现在你只能打一下 |
One is all it takes. | 就只需要一次 |
That is... | 这就是 |
the art. | 艺术 |
How long has it been... | 你上一次 |
since you last swung a killing hammer in the stockyards, though? | 在屠宰场挥动大锤杀生有多久了 |
It's gotta be, like, what, twenty years? | 大概有二十年了吧 |
Thirty? | 三十年 |
I think you got used to the bolt gun. | 我觉得你习惯用钉枪了 |
I think you got weak, | 我觉得你弱了 |
and I don't think you can kill me with one shot. | 一击之内你杀不了我 |
You could just leave me brain damaged, | 你只能把我砸成脑损伤 |
a drooling piss bag reminder that you got old. | 流着口水挂着尿袋提醒你已老矣 |
That's not gonna do either of us any good, is it? | 那样对我们都没好处对吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字