神盾局特工第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
A magician never reveals his secrets. | 魔术师从不泄露天机 |
Then I'll have to pierce your shell and gaze within? | 那我就只能剥开你的外壳观其内里了 |
You understood. | 你听懂了 |
Chan Ho Yin. | 陈浩然 |
Raina. | 蕾娜 |
I would love to see that fire trick again. | 我想再看一遍那个火戏法 |
I don't think that's a good idea. | 我觉得那不是个好主意 |
Of course not. | 当然 |
It's a great idea. | 是个超棒的主意 |
I am sorry for the clutter. | 屋子有点乱很抱歉 |
I'm in between places. | 我最近居无定所 |
How long have you been here? | 你在香港待多久了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Six years. | 六年 |
Beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
You seem to have an appreciation for the greats. | 你似乎很喜欢胡迪尼啊 |
I idolized him for many years. | 我崇拜他很多年了 |
And now? | 现在呢 |
There's no real magic there, | 真正的魔法是不存在的 |
神盾局特工单词统计
神盾局特工高频单词统计
just tricks. | 只有戏法 |
And what you do -- | 你的表演 |
those aren't tricks? | 不是戏法吧 |
Show me. | 给我看看 |
I'm sorry. | 抱歉 |
- I really shouldn't.- Says who? | -我不该表演那个-谁说的 |
What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
It's not me who's afraid. | 不是我在怕 |
That can't be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
See for yourself. | 自己试试 |
How long have you been able to... | 你这样多久了 |
First time was a few years ago. | 第一次是几年前 |
A dish towel caught fire in my hands. | 一条洗碗巾在我手里着了 |
I almost burned down my entire apartment. | 我差点烧掉我的公寓 |
And it doesn't hurt? | 难道不疼吗 |
Not even a little. | 一点也不 |
You have a gift. | 你天赋异禀 |
I've never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过这种事 |
Why not show the world? | 为什么不让全世界看到呢 |
I ask that same question every day. | 我每天都在问同样的问题 |
There are people who... | 有些人... |
Never mind. | 不提了 |
It's just... for years, | 只是多年来 |
I did illusions, tricks, like the rest. | 我像其他人一样变戏法 |
And then this happens. | 结果突然有了这本事 |
It's real -- real magic. | 这是真正的"魔法" |
If I believed in such things, I would say it was a miracle, | 如果我相信奇迹的话我会说这是一个奇迹 |
That this happened for a reason. | 这发生在我身上是有原因的 |
I believe you've been chosen. | 我认为这是你命中注定 |
You do? | 是吗 |
Close your eyes... | 闭上眼睛... |
...and I'll show you. | ...我会让你看到 |
That'll do. | 可以睁眼了 |
Every decision you make from here on out | 从现在起你做出的每个决定 |
has consequences. | 都会产生不同的后果 |
So be warned... | 别说我没警告你 |
the kiddie gloves are off. | 我可动真格的了 |
G7 G7. | |
Hit. | 伤 |
Yes! Ha! | 噢耶 |
神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图
神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图
So, explain to me again what this has to do with my training. | 再解释下这跟我的训练有什么关系 |
It's important for every S.O. | 评估学员的思维过程 |
to evaluate their student's thought process. | 对每一位监管人员来说都很重要 |
And I like board games. B10. | 而且我喜欢桌游B10 |
Nope. This isn't thinking. | 没中这根本不叫思考 |
This is stabbing in the dark, | 你是在乱戳 |
but it's nice to take a break from the workouts. | 不过能在艰苦训练中偷闲也不赖 |
You deserve a break. | 你表现不错应该休息下 |
I got to give Coulson credit. | 科尔森确实有一套 |
I would have never pegged an ex-Rising Tide hacker | 我绝不会把一位前涨潮组织黑客 |
as a good fit, but... | 视为合适人选但... |
you're picking things up pretty fast. | 你学得很快 |
Did you just give me a compliment? | 你刚刚在表扬我吗 |
I-- no, I made a comment. | 我没有我只是在发表评论 |
A kind one. | 一句好评哦 |
Did it physically hurt to do that? | 赞美一句会让你肉痛吗 |
Do you need an ice pack? | 你需要敷冰袋吗 |
Wow. A compliment and a smile. | 一句表扬和一个微笑呀 |
Comment. | 只是个评论而已 |
I don't want to ruin the moment, | 我不想毁了这一刻 |
but I'm gonna have to respond with... | 但我的回报是... |
G4 G4. | |
Say it, Ward. | 说出来吧沃德 |
Say it. | 说吧 |
- You sank my battleship.- Yes! | -你击沉了我的战舰-好棒 |
All right, best 2 out of 3. | 好了三局两胜 |
- I beat you.- Best 2 out of 3. | -我打败你了-三局两胜 |
- Best I just won out of nothing.- She's fitting in nicely. | -赢你个一比蛋就挺好-她适应得很好 |
Gloating? | 沾沾自喜呢 |
A little. | 有一点 |
You were up early this morning. | 你今天起得很早嘛 |
Heard you puttering around even before I started tai chi. | 我开始练太极之前就听见你到处转悠了 |
Having trouble sleeping? | 睡不着吗 |
No, I feel great. | 没有感觉好极了 |
Just have a little extra energy to burn. | 只是有些多余能量要释放 |
If you want, | 如果你想 |
I could lay out the mats downstairs. | 我可以在楼下铺上垫子 |
We could go a few rounds, | 我们可以练上几个回合 |
like the old days? | 像以前那样 |
Saved by the bell. | 算你逃过一劫 |
Chan Ho Yin -- | 陈浩然 |
just a struggling street performer until a few years ago, | 只是个竭力维生的街头艺人直到几年前 |
when Mr. Chan began to exhibit moderate pyrokinetic abilities. | 陈先生开始逐渐展示出稳定的控火能力 |
So what gave him powers? | 他从哪来的超能力 |
It's still under investigation, | 还在调查当中 |
完整版请点击 | |
but Chan did live near the decommissioned WanTai Nuclear Plant | 但是废弃的万泰核电站着火时 |
when it caught fire. | 陈就住在附近 |
To our knowledge, | 据我们所知 |
no other nearby residents have exhibited similar traits. | 附近没有其他居民表现出类似特征 |
So how did we find out about him? | 那我们是怎么知道他的 |
Informant saw him lighting torches in a street show... | 有线人看见了他的街头表演 |
with his pinkie. | 用小指点燃了火把 |
Brought it to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s attention. | 由此引起了神盾局的注意 |
We told him to keep his abilities under wraps. | 我们叫他不要随便运用此能力 |
He's been on the Index ever since. | 从那之后他就被列入名录了 |
The Index? | 什么名录 |
It's a list S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps of people and objects with powers. | 是神盾局登记的异能人士和物件名单 |
Wait. What? How many are there? | 什么名单上有多少人啊 |
Are you saying there are more people -- | 你是说还有很多人... |
Not many. | 没有很多 |
Well, enough to keep a list. | 都够列个名单出来了... |
A short list, meant to protect them. | 一份很短的名单意在保护他们 |
Though, in rare cases, S.H.I.E.L.D. has had to take action. | 但少数情况下神盾局也会采取行动 |
Action against objects or people? | 采取行动对付物件还是人 |
Well, that's drastic with a side of creepy. | 还真是让人诚惶诚恐啊 |
How are they monitored -- | 你们怎么监控他们的 |
Tapped phones, | 窃听电话 |
satellite surveillance, | 卫星监视 |
body probes in dark, unpleasant places? | 在隐蔽不舒服的地方放身体探针 |
Body probes? | 身体探针 |
Now, that's ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't do that. | 神盾局不会这么做的 |
We don't do that. Do we? | 我们不会这么做的对吗 |
The methods vary. | 采取手段各有不同 |
Mr. Chan was low-risk. | 陈先生威胁性不强 |
He was assigned a case agent who checked in with him every few days. | 指派监控他的特工会每隔几天去看看他 |
That's how we discovered him missing. | 所以我们才发现他不见了 |
Everyone, this is Agent Kwan, | 这位是关特工 |
Chan Ho Yin's case agent. | 陈浩然的监察特工 |
What can you tell us? | 有什么消息吗 |
Not much, I'm afraid. | 恐怕没多少消息 |
Chan is a magician, so at first, | 陈是个魔术师起初 |
I thought he'd made himself disappeared. | 我还认为他把自己变没了 |
The file says you'd caught him violating his Index agreement before. | 报告上说你之前曾发现他违反名录协议 |
On two separate occasions -- | 他曾两次 |
claimed we were "Hampering his artistic expression." | 说"我们妨碍了他的艺术表达" |
But late last night, | 但昨天深夜 |
he was taken by professionals. | 他却被专业人士带走了 |
The only thing they left behind | 他们只留下了 |
was this scrap of aluminized material. | 这一小片镀铝材料 |
Fireproof clothing. | 防火服 |
So whoever took him knew about his power. | 也就是说带走他的人知道他的能力 |
Yes, and we think we know why. | 没错原因我们已经查明了 |
Over the last few days, | 这几天 |
tech division discovered a crack into our data stream. | 技术部门发现我们的数据流出现了缺口 |
It's the same cyber punks who hacked us before. | 和之前入侵我们的是同一群技术宅 |
Somehow, they got in again. | 不知道怎么他们又侵入了 |
It's The Rising Tide. | 是涨潮组织 |
Hello? | 还在线吗 |
It got real quiet. | 怎么这么安静 |
You guys still there? | 你们还在吗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字