成长不容易第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
There's nothing like watching | 没有什么比得上 |
the meteoric rise of a superstar college athlete. | 亲眼目睹大学运动员的一举成名 |
Kansas is up by 2 with seconds remaining. | 比赛还剩几十秒 堪萨斯大学队领先两分 |
Cal U has the ball. | 宾州加大持球 |
Pass to Mooney just over half court. | 刚过半场时球传给了Mooney |
Pulls up and hoists a 3. | 他跑起来了 准备投三分 |
It's good! Cal U wins! | 精彩 宾州加大赢了 |
Cash rules everything around me | Cash是我们的王 |
C.R.E.A.M. | 尖叫 |
get the money, Dolla dolla bill | 拿好钱 美元美元支票 |
Whoa! Yes! | 哇 太棒了 |
Cash Mooney Cash Mooney Cash Mooney! Cash Mooney! | |
- Dean Parker eats wieners! - Who said that? | - Parker院长吃鸡巴- 是谁说的 |
完整版请点击 | |
Julie, was that you? | Julie 是你吗 |
There's also nothing like watching | 同时也没有什么比得上 |
the meteoric rise of a true romance. | 感受真爱的迅速升温 |
That is your bae! | 不愧是你男朋友啊 |
Cash and I had been together for that perfect amount of time | 那时我和Cash交往的时间刚刚好 |
for everyone on campus to get wonderfully jealous. | 让学校里所有人都无比嫉妒 |
成长不容易单词统计
成长不容易高频单词统计
Things were going amazingly. | 我们之间进展顺利 |
That is until he put my virginity on blast. | 直到Cash公开称我是处女 |
I'm gonna be famous for this. | 我肯定会因此出名的 |
And also for his murder. | 并因杀了Cash而广为人知 |
Cash, what the hell? | Cash 你在搞什么鬼 |
How could you put my business out there like that? | 你怎么能在网上随便公布我的隐私呢 |
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
I screwed up, | 我的确做错了 |
but I immediately deleted it. | 但我马上删掉了 |
It had 130,000 views. | 已经有13万浏览量了 |
Look, it was stupid, and I overreacted, | 听着 我犯了傻 是我反应过激了 |
but they were coming at you. | 但他们在骂你啊 |
So what? | 那又怎么样 |
I told you something between you and I, | 我告诉你了一个秘密 |
and now I'm a hashtag. | 结果现在我成了个热门话题 |
I feel awful. | 我真的很抱歉 |
You should. | 你应该的 |
You know what? I can't even look at you right now. | 你知道吗 我现在一眼都不想看到你 |
- I got to go. - Zoey, hold up. | - 我得走了- Zoey 等等 |
Yo, Cash, what's up, my boy? | Cash 你好啊 老兄 |
- What's up, man? - What's good, yo? | - 嗨 哥们儿- 哟 兄弟 |
Ha, my boy. | 老兄 |
Oh, hey. | 你好 |
- Any chance Zoey's around? - No. | - Zoey在吗- 不在 |
She's where she always is... on the Mooney train! | 她在老地方啊 和Mooney一起污污污呢 |
Damn it, I worked on that all day. It's still not great. | 靠 我练了一整天了 还是不咋样 |
Okay, well, I'm just gonna head back to my dorm | 好吧 那我还是直接回寝室 |
and take a pill I found in the armrest of a Lyft. | 然后把在出租车扶手里发现的小药片吃掉吧 |
- Nomi. - Yeah? | - Nomi- 怎么了 |
Okay, look, I know I'm not all emotionally available | 好吧 听着 我知道我并不像Zoey那样 |
or able to experience empathy like Zoey, | 感情充沛或是善于共情 |
but I can pretend to give a shit for a few minutes. | 但我可以花几分钟假装关心一下你的破事 |
Well... | 那么 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
You know that guy David I was dating? | 你知道我在和David处对象对吧 |
I finally broke it off with him. | 我终于把他甩了 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Well, everything was going fine, | 一切都进展的挺顺利的 |
but once I found out he was bisexual like me, | 但自从我发现他和我一样是双性恋后 |
Bro! | 哥们 |
成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
I don't know. Something just changed. | 我不知道 总感觉有什么变了 |
I started to see him differently. | 我对他的感觉变了 |
No matter how hard I tried to get it out of my head... | 不管我多努力不去想这件事 |
I just couldn't. | 我就是做不到 |
It was all me. | 都是我的问题 |
He totally didn't do anything wrong. | 他完全没做错过任何事 |
Ana, are you listening to me? | Ana 你在听我说话吗 |
No. | 没有 |
Not even a little bit. | 一点都没听 |
Really, dude? | 你认真的吗 朋友 |
Words. | 单词 |
They mean stuff. | 都有某种含义 |
But in digital marketing, | 但是对数字营销来说 |
they can be the difference of | 它们决定了 |
whether or not your message connects to your audience. | 你的信息是否能引发观者的共鸣 |
Like connecting with a bitchy client, | 比如刻薄的客户 |
a deaf upstairs neighbor, | 楼上的耳聋邻居 |
or even a beloved stepbrother | 甚至是你的某个 |
who's doing a dime up in Pelican Bay | 为了被抓到鹈鹕湾监狱白吃白喝 |
for trying to abduct Robert Downey Jr. | 去绑架小罗伯特唐尼的继兄弟 |
I was still pretty upset, | 我仍然很不安 |
and not just about what passed for education at this school. | 不仅是关于学校里这种乱七八糟的教学 |
I wasn't sure what I should do about Cash. | 我不知道应该怎么对待Cash |
Cut that loose. | 快他妈和他一刀两断吧 |
Boy, bye. | 永别了 小伙子 |
What he did to you was inexcusable. | 他对你做的事完全无法原谅啊 |
Do you really want to be with some dude | 你真的想和这种人交往吗 |
who goes off on Instagram like that | 一有点小情绪 |
when he gets all in his little feelings. | 就在Ins上口无遮拦 |
That's some Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian shit. | 真是Blac Chyna和Rob Kardashian级别的灾难 |
- Mm. - Right? | - 嗯- 是吧 |
I tell him about my virginity, and he blasts it? | 我告诉他我是处女 他居然大肆宣扬 |
I'm like, "Dude, are you slow?" | 我想说 "大哥 你是智障吗" |
Well, I mean, he is an athlete, so... | 要我说 他是个运动员啊 所以 |
No offense, guys. | 无意冒犯 几位 |
Nothing but offense taken. | 我怎么就只感觉到冒犯了呢 |
I don't know why you guys are going in on my boy so hard. | 我不懂你们为什么要这样针对我哥们儿 |
Cash is your boy? | Cash是你哥们儿 |
You know he's not. | 你明知道我只是说说 |
But I need him to come to my birthday party. | 但我需要他来参加我的生日会 |
Oh, so you're just trying to | 所以你只是想利用我 |
smash some Cash groupies at my expense? | 钓些Cash的迷妹是吗 |
Zoey, I'm telling you this as a friend. | Zoey 我站在朋友的立场向你建议 |
You should absolutely bounce this dude. | 你一定要甩了这个男的 |
After my party. | 在我开完生日会之后 |
完整版请点击 | |
Dude can't even handle some random Instagram trolls, | 他连Ins上随便一个喷子都应付不了 |
and if he gets to the NBA, | 要是他进了NBA |
it's only gonna get worse. | 情况只会变得更糟 |
Cut that loose! | 快他妈和他一刀两断吧 |
Damn. | 拜托 |
My friends are right. | 我的朋友们说得对 |
Cash violated my trust | Cash背叛了我的信任 |
and played me in front of the world. | 在所有人面前戏弄我 |
I need to cash out. | 我是得甩了他 |
Dude, who are you texting? | 朋友 你在给谁发消息呢 |
Jazz It's Jazz. | |
Everyone's blowing me up | 就为Cash说我是处女这破事 |
about this stupid virgin thing Cash did. | 我快被大家烦死了 |
I mean, Vivek's got an over/under on who's gonna be my first. | Vivek就谁会拿走我的初夜开了赌局 |
Ana's trying to get me to start a promise keeper circle with her. | Ana想让我和她一起举办守诺者会 |
And Sky and Jazz, | 还有Sky和Jazz |
Sugar Babies 一个让年轻女性为有需求的男性提供陪伴 并以此获得礼物和金钱的平台 | |
they're gonna sign me up for Sugar Babies. | 她们说要帮我注册甜心宝贝 |
And why do you care what everyone else thinks? | 你为什么要管别人怎么想呢 |
Oh, I don't know, because it's embarrassing. | 我不知道 可能是因为很尴尬吧 |
Most chicks dating athletes have to worry about STDs, | 大多数和运动员约会的女生担心的是性病啊 |
side chicks, paternity tests, | 小三啊 亲子鉴定啊 |
and you're worrying about him calling you a virgin? | 而你居然在担心他说你是处女 |
Irrelevant. | 牛头不对马嘴 |
It still doesn't make what he did okay. | 这不能说明他的所作所为是对的吧 |
And there we go... | 又开始了 |
perfect Zoey running around | 完美女孩Zoey跑来跑去 |
worrying about what makes everything "okay". | 担心怎样让每件事都变成"对的" |
Fall back. Get over yourself, bro. | 别想了 别跟自己过不去 哥们 |
I don't know why I deal with you. | 我不知道我为什么要来找你 |
Well, I don't know why I deal with you. | 我才不知道我为什么要理你 |
You're stressing out over some BS on this little campus. | 你为学校这一亩三分地里的破事焦虑的时候 |
Meanwhile, your man is having a full family crisis, | 你男朋友可是在经历一场家庭危机 |
and the whole world's talking about it. | 而且全世界都在讨论这件事 |
What in the world are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
You don't know about his pops? | 你不知道他老爸的事情吗 |
Wow, that's crazy. | 哇哦 这太夸张了 |
I don't even follow sports, and I know about that. | 我不关注体育 都知道这件事了 |
- Just tell me. - Okay. | - 快说- 好吧 |
His dad is all over the news | 现在报道铺天盖地的都是他爸 |
because he was auctioning off | 因为他正在拍卖 |
all of his old high school swag. | Cash高中所有旧东西 |
I had every right to be pissed at Cash. | 我有权利对Cash发火 |
Cash Cash! | |
But there's nothing worse than being mad at a person | 但是没有什么比对一个逆境中的人发火 |
who's in a bad place. | 更糟糕的事情了 |
What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
Dude, I just heard. Are you okay? | 兄弟 我刚听说 你还好吗 |
Never been better. | 从没这么好过 |
Cash, I'm sorry that we've been arguing... | Cash 我很抱歉我们一直争吵 |
Look, Zoey, I just can't deal with this right now. | 听着 Zoey 我现在没法跟你谈这个 |
I've got to go handle this. | 我得去处理我爸的事 |
Okay, look, I'm going with you. | 好吧 听着 我跟你一起去 |
You don't even know where I'm going. | 你甚至不知道我要去哪 |
Look, Cash, I'm not doing this | 听着 Cash 我这么做 |
because I'm not still mad at you, which I am. | 不是因为我不生气了 实际上我还很生气 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字