良医第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on "The Good Doctor"... | 「良医」前情回顾 |
I'm your neighbor. | 我是你的邻居 |
I'm in the middle of "Uncharted," And I'm dead. | 我正在玩「神秘海域」但没电了 |
Can I borrow some triple A's? | 能借我几粒七号电池吗 |
It's kind of silly, isn't it? | 有点傻吧 |
Our relationship... that we're hiding it. | 我是说我们在搞的地下情 |
We don't have a relationship. | 杰瑞德我们没有「情」 |
We have sex. | 只有「性」 |
- You're late. - No, the bus was late. | -你迟到了-不是公交迟到了 |
I did nothing wrong. The bus... | 我没做错什么公交... |
Yeah. This is gonna work out great. | 好吧这真是太棒了 |
So you're treating him like anybody else? | 所以你对他是一视同仁吗 |
You have any idea how many patients he's scared the crap out of today? | 你知道他今天把多少病人吓得要死吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
So teach him. | 那你就教他 |
I'm teaching you both that he doesn't belong. | 我想教给你们两个的是他不属于这里 |
I hear you got Shaun off scut and back into surgery. | 我听说你不让肖恩打杂让他回了外科 |
You figure you'll give him a little authority, | 你以为你给他一点权力 |
he'll screw something up. | 他肯定会捅出篓子 |
Either way, if he succeeds, | 总之如果他成功了 |
良医单词统计
良医高频单词统计
I'm the guy who just backed him. | 我就是支持过他的人 |
And if he fails, I'm the president. | 如果他失败了我是院长 |
Hello. I've looked everywhere. | 你好我到处都找遍了 |
All right, I'm here now. We'll... | 好了我来了我们... |
we'll just keep looking until you find it. | 我们会一直找找到它为止 |
Why is the furniture in the middle of the room? | 家具怎么都在屋子中间 |
I know I packed it. I made a list. | 我知道我打包进来了还列了单子 |
"Star-tip screwdriver." | 「梅花螺丝刀」 |
Look, it's checked. | 看都打勾了 |
It's checked. | 打勾了 |
Maybe you... you threw it out with the newspapers | 你可能把它跟用来打包餐盘的报纸 |
you used to pack the dishes? | 一起扔掉了 |
I packed with bubble wrap. | 我用气泡膜打包的 |
It's safer. And you can see through it. | 那样更保险还能看清里面 |
Of course you did. | 当然了 |
Shaun, there's a hardware store up the road. | 肖恩路边有一家五金店 |
You can buy a new one. | 你可以买个新的 |
I don't want a new screwdriver! | 我不想要新的螺丝刀 |
I want my screwdriver! | 我只想要我的螺丝刀 |
Stop it! | 别闹了 |
It's the middle of the... I'm sorry. | 现在是...抱歉 |
I just shouldn't have yelled. J-Just... | 我不该吼你的我只是... |
Let's just take a moment. Sit down, please. | 先歇会儿吧来坐下 |
You know what? We can use this for now, okay? | 我们可以先用这个好吗 |
I can't stay here. | 我没法住在这 |
Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
- It'll be fine. - I can't stay here. | -没事的-我没法住在这 |
The...dishwasher doesn't dry, | 洗碗机没法烘干 |
the shower drain has someone else's hair in it. | 浴室地漏里有别人的头发 |
And the crisper drawer keeps coming off the track? | 冰箱保鲜格也总是放不好 |
I assume that's what you were fixing. | 你之前就是在修理它吧 |
I forgot. | 我忘了 |
Of course you forgot. | 你当然忘了 |
It's understandable. | 可以理解 |
You've been working your ass off. | 你一直忙得火烧屁股 |
You're exhausted. You're under a lot of stress. | 你累坏了压力太大 |
There's a super in the building. | 这里有楼层管理员 |
You can call him anytime. | 你可以随时叫他帮忙 |
Just make a list of the things you need repaired. | 列一张需要修理的东西清单就好 |
Later, Shaun. Later. | 晚点再写肖恩晚点 |
良医中英对照台词本截图
良医中英对照台词本截图
Later, Shaun! | 晚点肖恩 |
Leave it now. Go to bed. | 先别管了睡觉去 |
36 years old, 22 weeks pregnant. | 36岁怀孕22周 |
Ultrasound at 16 weeks revealed a tumor on the fetus' tailbone. | 16周做超声时在胚胎尾椎处发现肿瘤 |
Mom's got antiphospholipid syndrome. | 孕妇得了抗磷脂综合征 |
Makes surgery high risk. | 手术风险很大 |
Also makes pregnancy high risk. | 同时增大了妊娠的风险 |
She's had three miscarriages. | 她流产过三次 |
We need to do an ultrasound and MRI | 我们需要做超声和核磁共振 |
to measure the tumor's growth rate. | 确定肿瘤的生长速度 |
Late bus doesn't explain why you're showing up tired | 公交迟到可解释不了你为何一脸倦意地出现 |
after you just had 12 hours off. | 你才刚休息了12小时 |
We're all tired. | 我们都很累 |
Our last shift was 36 hours. | 刚值了36小时的班 |
I'm not interested in debating the shift schedule with you. | 我没兴趣跟你争论值班安排 |
But I am curious why you always feel the need to defend him. | 但我很好奇你为什么总替他说话 |
Well, we're all on the same team. | 我们是一个团队 |
Yes. | 没错 |
But you're all quarterbacks. | 但你们都是四分卫 |
And when training camp is over, | 等训练营结束后 |
there's only gonna be one starter. | 只有一人能上场比赛 |
The crown-rump length of the fetus is 21.5 centimeters. | 胚胎的顶臀长度是21.5厘米 |
The diameter of the tumor is... | 肿瘤的直径是 |
10.6 centimeters. | 10.6厘米 |
Half the size of the fetus. | 有胚胎一半那么大 |
The tumor's grown. | 肿瘤变大了 |
It's not cancer, but it is monopolizing the blood supply, | 不是恶性肿瘤但垄断了供血 |
which is weakening the fetus' heart. | 导致胚胎心脏弱化 |
I'm sorry, but there's no chance it would survive long enough to be viable. | 很遗憾但胚胎无法存活到可以生育的阶段 |
The safest course is to terminate the pregnancy. | 最安全的办法就是终止妊娠 |
If we were interested in the "safest course," | 如果我们要的是「最安全的办法」 |
we wouldn't be on our third "second opinion." | 就不会连续三次来寻求「不同意见」了 |
Please, Dr. Melendez, | 求你了梅伦德斯医生 |
we want whatever will save our baby. | 只要能救我们的孩子怎么做都行 |
Dr. Wright told us you've done fetal surgery | 怀特医生说你之前做过 |
to remove this type of tumor before. | 摘除这种肿瘤的胚胎手术 |
And without the tumor, our baby would be healthy. | 摘除肿瘤后胚胎就健康了 |
Your antiphospholipid syndrome | 你的抗磷脂综合征 |
makes a long surgery extremely dangerous. | 如果长时间手术会非常危险 |
There's a high chance for blood clots, | 很有可能出现血栓 |
which could have fatal consequences for you. | 结果可能会危及你的性命 |
We're willing to take that risk. | 我们愿意冒险一试 |
Saving the fetus doesn't do any good if the mother dies in the process. | 如果母亲在手术中死亡救胚胎又有何用 |
I've had three miscarriages. | 我已经流产三次了 |
If I have to go through that again, I might as well be dead. | 如果再流产我还不如去死 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Barb. - It's true. | -芭芭拉-真的 |
No, it's not. | 不不是的 |
You're the strongest woman I've ever met. | 你是我见过的最坚强的女人 |
We'll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
We will. And... and then we'll try again. | 会的到时我们再怀就是 |
We could manage clotting risk pre-operatively | 可以通过注射普通肝素 |
with an infusion of unfractionated heparin. | 在术前控制住血栓风险 |
Never contradict me in front of a patient again. | 以后别再当着病患的面拆我的台 |
I didn't. | 我没有 |
I agree with your assessment of the risks. | 我赞同你的风险评估 |
I suggested a way we could mitigate them. | 所以才提出降低风险的办法 |
Not in front of the patient. | 别当着病患的面 |
We're not in front of the patient now. | 现在没当着病患的面 |
I was just reading about a new technique | 我刚看到过可以监测 |
for transesophageal echocardiography monitoring. | 经食管超声心动图的新技术 |
If there's a cardiac issue, | 如果患者出现心脏问题 |
it would give us an early warning. | 我们就能提前知道 |
Let's get her prepped. ASAP. | 给她做好准备越快越好 |
I want J.L. on anesthesia. | 让JL来负责麻醉 |
And let the neo-natal nursing supervisor | 告诉新生儿护士长 |
know that I want to do a full run-through. | 我想做个全套预演 |
Damn it. | 该死 |
Yes? | 怎么 |
Well, we're a little busy up here, too. | 我们这边也很忙 |
All right. I'll send someone. | 好吧我会派人过去 |
Andrews is covering for Lim in the ER. | 安德鲁斯在急诊顶替利姆 |
He has a patient who needs a boil lanced. | 他有个患者需要挑疔 |
A plastic surgeon can't lance a boil? | 整形医师挑不了疔 |
Plastic surgeons can. Chief surgeons don't. | 整形医师可以但他是外科主任 |
You and Murphy. | 你和莫菲过去 |
What? | 什么 |
It was our ideas that convinced you to do the fetal surgery, | 是我们说服了你做胚胎手术 |
and now you're punishing us with Andrews' scut work? | 而你却罚我们去给安德鲁斯干杂活 |
You're not getting punished. | 不是罚你 |
He is. | 是罚他 |
For being late. Again. | 今天又迟到了 |
But I don't trust him alone with a patient. | 但我不放心让患者和他独自相处 |
And since you like to defend him | 而既然你那么喜欢维护他 |
and seem to know how to communicate with him... | 看起来也知道如何和他沟通... |
Hurry back. | 快去快回 |
Olivia Hartman? | 奥利维亚·哈特曼 |
Yes, ma'am. | 是的女士 |
I mean Doctor. | 我是说医生 |
You're 18? | 你18岁 |
Yes, ma'am. | 没错女士 |
Where's the boil? | 疔在哪 |
It's... It's down there. | 在...在下面 |
Down where? | 下面哪里 |
Shaun. It's, um, on her labia. | 肖恩在她阴唇上 |
Is it painful? | 疼吗 |
Like I used a bowling ball for a tampon. | 就像把保龄球当棉条塞进去一样疼 |
Okay. Boils shouldn't hurt that much. | 好吧疔不应该那么疼的 |
Okay if we take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
Okay. | 好 |
If you just scoot down, | 往下挪一点 |
put your feet in the stirrups... | 把脚放在蹬子上 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字