芝加哥急救第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- Here, let me help you. - No, I got it. | -我帮你吧-不用我可以 |
- No, I got it. - No, really, I got it. | -我来吧-真的不用我可以的 |
I got it. | 我来啦 |
I'm not sure about that bag on you. | 你背这包可不搭啊 |
Well, perhaps with a different shoe? | 如果我换双鞋呢 |
Nah. | 也不行 |
- You jealous? - Jealous? | -你嫉妒吗-嫉妒 |
Of how bad it looks on you? I don't think so. | 嫉妒你背着难看吗那我可不嫉妒 |
Dr. Halstead, got a possible MI coming in. | 霍斯特德医生可能有个心肌梗塞病人 |
And good morning to you, Maggie. | 早上好啊麦基 |
Good morning. | 早上好 |
Dr. Manning, it was a pleasure being your caddy today. | 曼宁医生能当你的小厮我感到很荣幸 |
Don't expect a tip. | 别想要小费 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hey, we still on for tonight? | 今晚计划不变吧 |
- Tonight? - Ladies' night at Molly's, | -今晚-在莫利酒吧咱们几个女的聚会 |
Me, you, and April. | 我你还有艾普尔 |
April hasn't had a date in a while. | 艾普尔好久都没人约了 |
She can use some wingwomen. | 我们可以帮她一把 |
Me, a wing woman? | 我有那能力吗 |
芝加哥急救单词统计
芝加哥急救高频单词统计
Your hormones--they will lure the dudes in. | 你荷尔蒙高啊会引来帅哥的 |
Right. | 好吧 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
You're going the wrong way. | 你走错方向了吧 |
Left my badge in the car. | 证件丢车上了 |
I'll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
Help! Help, anyone! | 救命有人吗救命 |
I need help here. | 我需要帮助 |
I got her, I got her, I got her, I got her. | 我来我来我来 |
Come on! She's bleeding from somewhere. | 快她在流血 |
Trauma two. Get your asses over here! | 创伤科2号你们快过来 |
Who is she? What happened? | 她是谁怎么回事 |
I don't know. I found her | 我不知道 |
a couple blocks away collapsed on the sidewalk. | 我在几条街之外发现她倒在人行道上 |
Let's get her on the monitors. | 上监护器 |
April, you got this? | 艾普尔你来吗 |
Got it. | 行 |
- Where's she bleeding from? - Working on it. | -哪里出血了-正在找 |
HR 130. | 心率130 |
BP's at least 90. I've got a radial pulse. | 血压至少有90有桡动脉脉搏 |
- All right, get two lines. - On it. | -好开两条(静脉)通道-好的 |
Get an I-STAT ABG and send labs. | 接血压分析仪进行动脉血气分析送到化验室去 |
Make sure we type and cross. | 进行交叉配型 |
Can you hear me? Can you tell me what happened? | 你能听到我说话吗能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
The blood-- did you get shot? | 你流了很多血你中枪了吗 |
Let's get these wet clothes off her now. | 把血衣先脱下来吧 |
Don't worry. We're gonna put you in a gown | 别担心我们会给你穿病号服 |
and see what's going on, okay? | 检查一下好吗 |
Get blood, O negative, make sure it's warm. | 取血来O型阴性血确保血是温的 |
Put it on level one. Give her two. | 快速输血两单位 |
Hey, stay with me. | 撑住 |
You find the source? | 找到出血点了吗 |
No head, neck, or torso trauma. | 没有头部颈部或者躯体创伤 |
Belly distended but soft. | 胃部鼓胀但是柔软的 |
That's not an intestine. | 不是肠子 |
It's an umbilical cord. | 是脐带 |
This kid just delivered a baby. | 这女孩刚刚生完小孩 |
- What do you mean "just"? - Maybe five minutes ago. | -你说"刚刚"是什么意思-可能也就五分钟前 |
She's still bleeding. Clamp. | 她还在流血血管钳 |
Where did you deliver this baby? | 你在哪里生下了小孩 |
芝加哥急救中英对照台词本截图
芝加哥急救中英对照台词本截图
Hey, what happened to your baby? | 你的孩子呢 |
Hey, sir? | 先生 |
Sir, you're the one who brought the girl, yeah? | 先生是你把那个女孩带来的对吧 |
- She gonna be okay? - Yeah, she's fine. | -她没事吧-她没事 |
- Where'd you find her? - About two blocks that way. | -你在哪里发现她的-两个街区之外吧 |
Okay, can you show me? | 好能带我去看看吗 |
- Yeah. - Okay. | -可以-好的 |
Hey, grab an OB kit and follow us. | 你带上急救包跟着来 |
You got it. | 好 |
She was right there. | 她当时就在那里 |
What are we looking for? | 要找什么 |
Sexton! | 塞克斯顿 |
Did she just abandon the thing? | 她就这样丢了吗 |
April! | 艾普尔 |
Bulb syringe. | 冲洗球 |
Come on. | 撑住 |
Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 撑住啊... |
Come on-- | 活过来 |
Oh, okay. Blanket, blanket. | 好了把毯子给我 |
Oxygen. | 氧气 |
Okay...okay. | 好了好了 |
There you go. All right. | 好了 |
- I'll take him to the NICU. - I'll take him. | -我带他去新生儿重症监护室-我来 |
She hasn't delivered the placenta yet. | 她的胎盘还没拿出来 |
It has to come out. Where the hell is OB? | 必须要拿出来产科医生呢 |
Stuck in a delivery. I can do it. | 在忙着照顾分娩患者我来吧 |
I've done it before. | 我以前做过 |
I'm on the baby. You sure? | 我去照顾孩子你行吗 |
Yes. | 行的 |
April, where'd you find the baby? | 艾普尔在哪里发现的孩子 |
In a backpack behind that building on Huron. | 在休伦街那栋楼后面的一个背包里 |
We got there just in time. | 差一点就来不及了 |
Hey, hotshot. Yeah, you. | 美女没错是你 |
An old lady had a fall, sprained her wrists. | 一个老妇人摔倒了扭伤了手腕 |
Last name Francis. | 姓弗兰西斯 |
Miss Francis? Ms. Connie Francis? | 弗兰西斯夫人康妮·弗兰西斯夫人 |
That's me. | 是我 |
You look awfully young to be a doctor. | 你这么年轻就当医生啦 |
Oh, I'm a medical student. Sarah Reese. | 我还是医学生我叫萨拉·里斯 |
Why don't you come with us? | 你和我们一起去吧 |
Come with you? | 和你们一起去 |
To the beach. | 去海滩 |
Hey, did you bring the Coppertone? | 你带了水宝宝[防晒霜]吗 |
The... | 水... |
He says he's having a heart attack. | 他说他心脏病发 |
完整版请点击 | |
He's always having a heart attack. | 他老是心脏病发 |
I'm not always having a heart attack. | 我没有老是心脏病发 |
Nope, just when the lawn needs mowing | 是啊只有在要割草的时候 |
or the gutters need clearing | 或者需要清理排水沟 |
or the garbage needs taking out. | 或者需要倒垃圾的时候病发 |
Can you describe the pain you're feeling? | 你能形容一下你所感受到的痛苦吗 |
It feels like someone sitting on my chest, | 感觉就像有人坐在我的胸口 |
slowly squeezing the life out of me. | 慢慢抽走我的生命 |
How about we take a look? | 我们来检查一下吧 |
Keep your hands off of me. | 不要碰我 |
I want to go to the beach. | 我想去沙滩 |
I want to go to the beach. | 我想去沙滩 |
Oh, Dr. Charles, good. Could I get a consult? | 查尔斯医生太好了能帮我一下吗 |
I need to get this splint on her, but she won't sit still. | 我得帮她装上夹板但她动个不停 |
I'm late, and we're still 30 minutes away | 我迟到了我们距离劳德代尔堡 |
from Fort Lauderdale. | 还有三十分钟的路程 |
Ms. Francis, I am so sorry to hold you up, | 弗兰西斯女士很抱歉拖住了您 |
but do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions? | 但我能问您几个问题吗 |
I'm Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
Well, I hope you're not one of those | 我希望你不是那种 |
stuck-up Princeton boys. | 自大的普林斯顿小子 |
Oh, heaven forbid. | 感谢上帝 |
University of Pennsylvania, thank you very much. | 我是宾夕法尼亚大学的谢谢您 |
Please forgive Ms. Reese. | 请原谅里斯小姐 |
Smart and caring as she is, she's still learning. | 虽然她很聪慧体贴但她还有很多要学 |
Do you mind terribly if we were to borrow this | 能否麻烦您把这个借给我们 |
so that we could contact your loved ones? | 好让我们联系您的至亲好友 |
Well, if it won't take you too long. | 如果不用花太久的话 |
We will make it snappy. | 我们会尽快的 |
Be right back. Thank you. | 马上回来谢谢 |
So it didn't occur to you she might have dementia? | 你没想到她可能患有老年痴呆症吗 |
That name didn't mean anything to you, "Connie Francis"? | 康妮·弗兰西斯这个名字你一点儿都没印象吗 |
Should it have? | 我应该知道吗 |
Oh, I'm so damn old. Just call her contact. | 我实在是太老了联系家属吧 |
If you could just fill each of these with nuts, | 你只要给每个袋子里装好坚果 |
and I brought the nuts. | 我也带了坚果 |
I'll take care of everything else. | 其他事我会处理好的 |
Helen, | 海伦 |
I thought this was gonna be a little bit more casual. | 我还以为会搞得比较随意呢 |
But I just--I want it to be just right, you know? | 但我...我只是想做好这件事 |
I want--I want it to be something | 我希望...能给她留下一些 |
she'll remember always. | 能永远记住的事 |
Helen? | 海伦 |
Hey, what were you doing with my mother-in-law? | 你和我婆婆一起干什么 |
Who, Helen? Was she just here? | 海伦吗她刚来过了吗 |
Wish I would've known. I would've said hi. | 早点跟我说啊我还想跟她打个招呼呢 |
She handed you that pink box. | 她给了你那个粉盒子 |
What's in the box, Maggie? | 盒子里有什么麦基 |
Maggie! | 麦基 |
Napkin diaper nut cups. | 尿布纸巾坚果杯 |
What? | 什么 |
Napkin diaper nut cups. | 尿布纸巾坚果杯 |
You fold the colored napkin up, you see, | 你看这样折叠彩色纸巾 |
and then you hold it together with safety pins, | 然后用回形针固定住 |
- and then you stuff it-- - You're throwing me a shower? | -然后填...-你们要给我办迎婴派对 |
Surprise! Tonight at Molly's. | 惊喜吧今晚在莫利酒吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字