成长不容易第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Tavi Gevinson. | 泰薇 盖文森 |
| Malala Yousafzai. | 马拉拉 优素福 扎伊 |
| those people. | 去他x的 |
| Okay, fine. They're amazing. | 好吧 他们很优秀 |
| But that's the problem. | 但问题就在这里 |
| These guys set the bar so high, | 这些人把标准抬得太高了 |
| they put a ridiculous amount of pressure | 他们给我们这代人 |
| on the rest of my generation | 带来了巨大的压力 |
| to figure it all out before we hit 25, | 我们要在25岁以前就要把未来规划明白 |
| the pressure to graduate summa cum laude | 要以最优等成绩毕业 |
| or to have a million Instagram followers... | 或者Instagram要有一百万粉丝 |
| 12 | 粉丝 |
| 1256 | 关注 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| 13 | 粉丝 |
| or to become the next Soundcloud superstar... | 或者要成为下一个声云之星 |
| ...or the pressure to find the perfect internship | 或者要找一份好实习 |
| that will one day lead to the perfect job. | 以便未来某天找到一份好工作 |
| But as much pressure as we think we're under, | 尽管我们觉得自己压力很大 |
| it's nothing compared to college basketball players. | 和大学篮球选手比起来不值一提 |
成长不容易单词统计
成长不容易高频单词统计
| I'm Cash Mooney from Oakland, California, | 我是来自加州奥克兰的Cash Mooney |
| and I can't wait to bring my game to the college level. | 我已经等不及在大学级别的比赛中大展身手 |
| Oh, American Cash Mooney. | 哦 美国人Cash Mooney |
| What a move! He's as good as cash money! | 干得漂亮 他就和现金一样棒 |
| The number-one high-school player in the country... | 国内第一高中篮球选手 |
| ...coming to a Division-I college near you. | 将会加入你身边的 甲组院校 |
| Wait. So, he asked for me to be his tutor? | 等一下 所以说 他让我当他的导师 |
| I'm just as shocked as you. | 我也和你一样吃惊 |
| Well, why does it have to be me? | 为什么要选我 |
| Don't you... Don't you have people for this? | 你们不是已经有人了吗 |
| Uh, yeah. You. | 呃 是的 你啊 |
| You signed up for the tutoring program. | 你报名了导师项目 |
| You must "Toot." | 那你就要"导"啊 |
| And remember Cal U's motto... | 还记得宾州加大校训吗 |
| "You do me a favor, I do you a favor." | "互帮互助" |
| I thought it was, "Per Studia Mens Nova." | 我记得是"常学常新" |
| Well, I thought it was, | 我觉得应该是 |
| "You asked me to write you a recommendation | "你让我帮你写一封推荐信 |
| for a Teen Vogue fellowship." | 给时尚手册" |
| Uh, yes. | 呃 是的 |
| I mean, you can say it to yourself in Latin if that helps. | 如果你想的话 你可以用拉丁语再说一遍 |
| I don't know how to. | 我不会说 |
| ...coming to a Division-I college near you. | 将会加入你身边的甲组院校 |
| My new student. | 我的新学生 |
| I can't believe Dean Parker's making you do this. | 真不敢相信Parker院长使唤你做这个 |
| Making her? Dude's insane. | 使唤她 这人可厉害了 |
| I saw a video of him dunking at 9 years old. | 我看过他9岁灌篮的视频 |
| Yeah, even I know that. | 是啊 连我都知道 |
| He's on the short list of black guys | 他可是我爸允许和我约会的人选中 |
| that my dad would be cool with me dating. | 为数不多的黑人之一 |
| - Okay, pause. Your dad has a list? - Yeah. | - 等一下 你爸还有人选啊- 是啊 |
| Um, Cash and Odell Beckham. | 比如Cash和Odell Beckham |
| Kevin Hart was on it, | Kevin Hart曾经也在上面 |
| but then he got scratched off. | 但是后来被划掉了 |
| - Yeah. - Yeah. | - 对- 对 |
| - That makes sense. - You know what? | - 有道理- 你知道吗 |
| Guys, I get who Cash is. | 朋友们 我知道Cash是谁 |
| I just don't care about a basketball player. | 我只是不关心一个篮球运动员 |
| Right now, all I'm about is getting this fellowship. | 现在 我脑子里全都是如何拿到这个实习 |
| He needs to pass a class. | 他要通过一门课程 |
成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
| I need a rec letter. | 我需要一封推荐信 |
| They're totally gonna bone. | 他们肯定会上床 |
| No, we're not. | 不 不会的 |
| I am off of guys for a minute, | 我已经有一阵子对男人不感兴趣了 |
| especially after the whole Aaron/Luca mess. | 尤其是经历了Aaron和Luca的事之后 |
| Hey, what the... | 嘿 什么鬼 |
| Wow. | 哇 |
| I know you ain't talking to this clown. | 你不会在和这个小丑聊天吧 |
| I'm the clown? Bro, you look like Willow Smith. | 我是小丑 兄弟 你长得像Willow Smith |
| Guys. | 两位 |
| Yeah. You're wack. | 你糟透了 |
| Yeah, but Aaron and Luca are clowns compared to Cash Mooney. | 没错 但Aaron和Luca与Cash Mooney相比就是小丑 |
| Seriously. You don't see a 40-foot banner of Aaron's ducktail | 说真的 要不怎么没见过40英尺印着Aaron小辫子造型的横幅 |
| blocking the wheelchair ramp on the way into the library, | 挡住进图书馆的轮椅通道呢 |
| do you? | 是吧 |
| This is not about a guy. | 这和谈恋爱无关 |
| This is about getting a good rec from the Dean of Students | 我只是为了从院长那里拿到一封推荐信 |
| so I can lock down the flyest fellowship in town. | 然后拿下城里最时髦的实习机会 |
| You guys are ridiculous. | 你们别搞笑了 |
| You're ridiculous, bitch. | 你才搞笑呢 臭婊子 |
| Whoa. | 哇 |
| My bad. I-I felt threatened. | 我错了 我感觉被威胁了 |
| I felt it too, girl. | 我也觉得 姐妹 |
| You have nothing to apologize for. | 你不需要道歉 |
| - Okay. - Yeah, just... | - 行吧- 对 你就 |
| My first study session with Cash | 我和Cash的第一节课 |
| wasn't off to a great start. | 就进行得不太顺利 |
| In fact, it never started. | 事实上 他根本没来上 |
| Yo, Zoey, where you going? | 哟 Zoey 你要去哪儿 |
| Where am I going? | 我要去哪儿 |
| Dude, you were an hour late. | 大哥 你迟到了一个小时 |
| I'm sorry. I had practice. | 对不起 我有训练 |
| Okay, look, I get that you're the king of Cal U | 好的 听着 我知道你是宾州加大的明星 |
| and I get that everyone loves you around here, | 我也知道大家都喜欢你 |
| but I don't need this. | 但我不需要遭这个罪 |
| You know, there's gotta be easier ways | 肯定有更简单的方法 |
| to get a recommendation letter, so I'm out. | 拿到推荐信 所以我退出 |
| Zoey, wait. | Zoey 等一下 |
| Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| Seriously, stop. | 说真的 停下 |
| Dude, can you stop? Please! | 朋友 你能停一下吗 拜托 |
| This is not a good look. | 这样可不好看 |
| Campus security is gonna think I'm chasing you. | 学校保安会以为我在追你 |
| Because you are. | 你确实在追我 |
| Look, I-I'm sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I had a rough night. | 我度过了一个糟糕的晚上 |
| Coach got in my ass about how I've been playing. | 教练把我最近的表现骂的狗血淋头 |
| I'm not sure if you heard, | 我不知道你有没有听说 |
| but my first couple of games didn't go so great. | 但我前几场比赛打得不是很好 |
| Probably because your cardio sucks. | 可能是你的有氧运动太烂了 |
| Zoey, I need you. | Zoey 我需要你 |
| I really need your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
| You're probably just trying to run some stupid little game, | 你可能想玩什么愚蠢的小把戏 |
| and I'm not interested. | 但我不感兴趣 |
| There are a million other tutors. You don't need me. | 学校里还有很多导师 你不需要我 |
| Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. | 听着 我跟你说实话 |
| Did I ask for you because you're super cute? | 我是因为你很可爱才选你的吗 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| But I knew if I had a pretty girl tutoring me, | 但我知道如果我的导师是一位美女 |
| I wouldn't want to look stupid. | 我不想看上去很蠢 |
| Look, I gotta pass this class, or I'm done. | 听着 我必须通过这门课 不然我就完了 |
| So, that's all it's about? | 所以 你就是因为这个吗 |
| You passing your class and me being stunning? | 你想通过考试而我很迷人 |
| Yes. 100%. | 是的 百分之百 |
| No creepy stuff. | 没有奇怪的想法 |
| Besides the fact that you just chased me right now. | 除了你刚刚在追我 |
| Besides chasing you. | 除了追你 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| We live in an almost world | 我们活在几乎全部的世界 |
| Where cellophane dreams disappear | 玻璃纸的梦已经消失 |
| Into the lost and found | 在失物招领 |
| Man, everything used to just click in high school. | 天哪 高中的时候一切都很顺利 |
| Then I get here, | 然后我来到这里 |
| and everybody's expecting me to be that dude. | 所有人都希望我成为那个人 |
| But I've been putting up bricks. | 但我压力越来越大 |
| Coach took away my spot, got all in my head. | 教练把我的位置换了 我一直在想这件事 |
| I can't find a rhythm anymore. | 我找不到自己的节奏了 |
| I get it. | 我懂的 |
| I mean, I ran my high school, | 我是说 我高中的时候叱咤风云 |
| and I thought I was gonna run this place, | 我以为我在这里也会一样的 |
| but it's... it's just so different, | 但就是 差异太大了 |
| trying to balance classes and friends and guys. | 要平衡学业 交友和恋爱 |
| Nothing comes easy. | 没有简单二字 |
| Oh, no, wait. | 哦 不 等一下 |
| There's one thing that's come easy... | 有一件事倒是容易 |
| my new nickname. | 我的新外号 |
| Can we get some cups? | 我们能拿几个杯子吗 |
| They're calling you the "Cup Bitch." | 他们说你是"杯子婊" |
| - No. - Yes. | - 不是吧- 是的 |
| You're the Cup Bitch? | 你就是那个杯子婊 |
| - You've heard of me? - No way. | - 你听说过我啊- 不是吧 |
| Well, at least I have someone famous | 至少有个名人 |
| who's gonna help me ace this test. | 来帮我考高分 |
| Oh, slow down, cowboy. Ace it? | 哦 等一下 兄弟 想考高分啊 |
| Let's aim for a low "C" And just call it a win. | 我们还是把目标定为C就可以了 |
| Okay. I'm in. | 行啊 我可以 |
| Hey. | 嘿 |
| Hey. | 嘿 |
| What's, uh... What's... What's... What's up? | 你 你 你 好吗 |
| What's up, guys? | 你们好吗 |
| Yo. What's up, lil' man? | 哟 你好吗 兄弟 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字