囧男窘事第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Now you're looking at a man that's getting kinda mad | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
I had lots of luck but it's all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
I'll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
- Hey, guys. - Hi. | -各位早-早 |
You guys want any coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
I'm gonna run out real quick. | 我正好马上要出去 |
Oh, Timothy, you are just too sweet. | 小炯你真是太贴心了 |
A little bit. | 算是有点吧 |
Well... I would love a grande mochaccino. | 我要大杯的摩卡奇诺 |
Grande mochaccino. | 大杯摩卡奇诺 |
And I will take a large vanilla latte | 我要大杯香草拿铁 |
as well as a meatball sub with extra meatballs, toasted... | 还有加双份肉丸的潜艇堡要烤的 |
完整版请点击 | |
They don't have those at the coffee shop. | 咖啡店没有这些 |
- ...with provolone. - Timothy. | -还要加干酪-小炯 |
- Yeah? - I need to see you. | -啥事-我要和你谈谈 |
- Me? - You, Timothy, | -我吗-就是你小炯 |
in my office. Couch. Sit. Now. Come, Timothy. | 现在马上去我办公室沙发坐着小炯 |
Dude, did you do something wrong? | 老兄你犯错了吗 |
囧男窘事高频词统计
囧男窘事高频词
I... uh, I apparently did. | 我... 明显是犯错了 |
He sounds very mad. | 他好像很生气 |
Oh, who's the best boy in the world? | 世界上最乖的宝宝是谁 |
Keith is. That's right. Daddy loves Keith. | 没错就是吉斯爸爸爱吉斯 |
You, uh, wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
- Oh, Timothy, yes. - Yes? | -是的小炯-什么事 |
As you can see, I brought Keith in today | 你也看到了我今天把吉斯带进来了 |
even though, as we all know, | 不过咱们都明白 |
the building strictly forbids dogs. | 办公楼不允许带狗进来 |
- Yeah? - And even though I'm the boss, | -所以呢-就算我是老板 |
I'm not exempt from the rules. | 我也不能不守规矩 |
Now the last thing I need is Marie from "H&R"... | 现在我最不想看到的就是人事部的马姐 |
that means Human Resources, | 也就是人力资源部 |
giving me a hard time about this. | 因为这个给我找麻烦 |
- Wh... where do I come in? - Well... | -跟我有什么关系-这个嘛 |
on our way out of the elevators | 在从电梯出来的路上 |
sweet Keith here innocently pooped on the rug. | 可爱的吉斯不小心在地毯上拉了粑粑 |
- He pooped. - Defecated. | -它拉粑粑了-就是排便了 |
No, I understand what you mean, I just don't know what you... | 不用解释我懂什么意思我只是没明白 |
- what you want me to do. - Well... | -你想让我干啥-这个嘛 |
- I don't have to clean it up, do l? - No no no no. | -不会是让我清理狗屎吧-不不不 |
Somebody else can clean it up. Don't worry about it. | 别人会打扫干净的不用担心 |
- Great. - I want you to say you did it. | -那最好-我想让你说便便是你拉的 |
Say I did it? | 说是我拉的 |
Tell everyone you took a poop on the rug. | 告诉所有人你在地毯上拉了便便 |
- No. - Yeah. - No. - Yeah. | -不行-行-不可以-可以 |
I can't say that. People would remember that. | 我可不能这么说大家会记住的 |
I think that story could catch on. | 这故事会风靡全公司 |
Listen. Just go to everyone... | 听着到大家面前 |
individually, as a group, however you want to do it... | 随便你自己去还是找人陪你一起 |
and say, "Hey, I took a poop on the rug by the elevators, | 然后说"我在电梯旁的地毯上拉便便了" |
now let's all just move on with our lives." | "现在各位都继续做手头上的事儿吧" |
I don't think it's that simple. | 没这么简单吧 |
Well, I just said it. | 我刚刚就说出来了啊 |
That's just not a good career move. | 这可不是成功的事业转型 |
- Oh, no, it really is... - That could bury me. | -绝对是-这会让我难堪至死的 |
... a strong bold statement, saying, "I'm here." | 一次勇敢的声明告诉大家"我在这" |
Listen. I would consider this a personal favor. | 听着我会看成是你私下给我的情面 |
Capisce? | 懂吗 |
I guess the business world is all about favors. | 大概商界就是用人情堆起来的吧 |
囧男窘事台词本中英对照
囧男窘事台词本单词标注
You've made a very very wise choice here. | 你的选择非常非常正确 |
It doesn't feel like it. | 我怎么不觉得 |
Can I have everyone's attention in this area, please? | 请各位注意听我说 |
- Oh, boy. - Evidently, one of you decided | -天啊-很显然今天你们当中 |
to bring in a dog today. | 有人把狗带进来了 |
I need to know who that person is. | 我需要知道是谁 |
Building management wants the dog out. | 办公楼管理规定不能带狗进入 |
Unbelievable. Strictly against policy. | 不可思议太不把公司规定放眼里了 |
Come on, people. I need to see the pooch. | 快点儿承认我要看看那个小杂狗 |
I don't want to have to conduct a search. | 我不想强制搜查 |
You know what? I have a confession to make. | 是这样的我要坦白 |
I... I did it. | 是我干的 |
- You did it? - I did it. | -你干的-我干的 |
I don't know what "I did it" means. | 什么叫"你干的" |
- It means I did... - lt? | -意思就是我做的-啥 |
- It was me. - What does that mean? | -是我-什么意思 |
- If I may? - What does it mean? I think we all... | -容我说一句-啥意思我想我们都 |
Look, I think... Tim, if I could take this? | 我觉得小炯我替你说吧 |
- Thank you. I appreciate that. - Certainly. | -谢谢非常感激-当然 |
I think what Tim is... what Tim is trying to say here | 我觉得小炯想说的他想说的是 |
is that he took a dump by the elevator. | 是他在电梯旁边拉的便便 |
Back to work! | 都回去工作 |
Dude. That is messed up, man. | 老兄实在是太逊了 |
- Tim, why on earth would you do that? - Disgusting. | -小炯你究竟干嘛要这样-恶心 |
- Wh... why? - Why? | -为为啥-为什么 |
Just... just... I'm busy. | 这个我太忙了 |
I'm... this is New York. Fast-paced... | 我这可是纽约快节奏 |
fast-paced business world. I don't have time to... | 快节奏的商界我没有时间去 |
What does New York have to do with... | 这根纽约有半毛钱关系 |
I don't have time to be using public restrooms every day. | 我没时间每天都用公用洗手间 |
Is this some kind of a joke? | 你是开玩笑呢吗 |
A joke? No, it's just a... | 当然不是笑话只是 |
an attitude, an overall attitude, | 是种态度不拘小节的态度 |
a rebellious attitude. | 一种逆反心理 |
I'm Tim and l, uh... | 我可是小炯我 |
Poop where you want. | 想在哪儿拉就在哪儿拉 |
You don't like it? That's the way I am. | 你们不喜欢吗这就是我 |
- Tim. - Yeah? | -小炯-啥事 |
- That was brilliant. - You thought so? | -刚才太棒了-你真这么想 |
Oh, you handled that, oh, with a lot of class. | 你做到了非常漂亮地完成了 |
Cla... I don't think class is the right word. | 用漂亮形容不太合适吧 |
Everyone is talking about how you behaved | 所有人都在说你的举止 |
with nothing but class and dignity. | 是多么地优雅漂亮又充满尊严 |
I... I don't think that's what they're saying. | 我可不觉得他们会这么说 |
Oh, they are. I can hear them. | 他们就是这么说的我能听到 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Yeah? - Listen. I want one more little favor | -是吗-听着我还得让你帮我个小忙 |
- from you and you're done. - One more... no. | -然后你就没事了-还一个不要 |
No, it's gotta stop. | 不行该到此为止了 |
No, it will, right after this. | 这个之后一切就会结束的 |
You just take Keith downstairs for a quick little walk, | 你只需要带吉斯下楼溜一小圈 |
- so we get no more accidents... - No. No more... | -之后就不会再有麻烦了-我不要 |
-...then we're all done. - I thought I was done. | -之后一切都结束了-我想我受够了 |
- No, just this one little thing. - One more thing. | -别啊就这一件小事-就这一件 |
Right right right. Just walk him, scoop up his poop in your hand | 对对只是溜它把它的便便接在手里 |
and then you're done. | 你的任务就完成了 |
And if he does anything else on the way | 如果它在从这儿到外面的路上 |
between here and the outside area, | 做了其他任何事情 |
just claim responsibility for it like you did so classily before. | 就像刚才那样优雅地承认是你做的就好 |
- Anything Keith does... - You did. | -所有吉斯干的-都是你干的 |
I guess... how much worse can it get? | 它做的事最坏能有多坏 |
Well, that's... that's a question for Keith. | 这个嘛就要看吉斯的了 |
He is his own man, you know. | 它有它自己的想法你懂的 |
- Hey, Keith. - How's it going? | -嗨吉斯-进展得如何 |
- That was me, that wasn't Keith. - That was you. | -是我说的不是吉斯-是你 |
Right. Listen, he means the world to me... | 是的听着它对我很重要 |
- Yeah. - ...so just stuff his head back | -是啊-所以就把它的脑袋 |
into that duffel bag and get the hell out of here. | 塞进旅行袋里然后从这儿滚出去 |
Helen. | 海婶 |
Oh, hi, Timothy. | 是小炯啊 |
How was the mochaccino? | 摩卡奇诺怎么样 |
- Ooh, it was lovely. - That's good. | -非常好-那就好 |
Delish. | 很美味 |
- Oh. Tim.- What was that? Was that you? | -小炯-什么声音你发的吗 |
Tim, your bag is barking. | 小炯你的包在叫唤 |
- No, I think it was you. - No. | -不是我觉得是你-不是 |
Maybe it was me. I cough funny. | 可能是我吧我咳嗽的声音很搞笑 |
- What? - I cough like a dog-- like a small dog. | -啥-我咳嗽像小狗似的 |
- That's a weird cough. It's bugging me.- You know-- yeah. | -很诡异的咳嗽让我挺困扰-你知道 |
It's really irritating me. | 这问题真让我挺烦恼的 |
I think someone has a little pooch in the office today... | 我觉得今天有人违反了规定 |
which is against the rules. | 往办公室里带了小狗 |
- No. | -没有 |
Oh, come on, let him out. | 得了吧让它出来吧 |
- No, I can't. - No, let me see this cute little guy. | -我不能-让我看看这可爱的小家伙 |
- There's strict rules. - Oh, I just want to pet him. | -有严格的规定-我只想摸摸它 |
Okay, come on out Keith. There he is. | 好吧出来吧吉斯这就是它 |
Oh, come here, Keithy. | 过来小吉斯 |
Look, he's smiling at me. | 看啊它在冲我笑呢 |
The son of a bitch bit me! | 这狗娘养的咬了我 |
Oh God! Oh! | 我的天啊 |
No, you're fine. She's fine. | 不你没事的她没事 |
- My ankle! - What happened in here? | -我的脚踝-发生什么了 |
- Nothing-- nothing to see here. - Bit me! | -没什么没什么可看的-咬我 |
This woman's bleeding pretty badly. | 这位女士流了很多血 |
That? What, 'cause there's a trail of blood? | 什么因为有血迹吗 |
We need to get her to a hospital, stat. | 我们得赶快送她去医院 |
- Oh, God! Oh! - Come with me, ma'am. Let's go. | -天啊-跟我走女士我们走 |
Nah, she looks okay. | 她没事了啦 |
It's not that-- it's not that bad. | 没那么严重 |
What exactly happened in there, sir? | 先生电梯里到底发生什么了 |
- It was just the two of us. - Yeah, I saw that. Then? | -当时就我们两个-我看到了然后呢 |
Then-- then I bit Helen. | 然后我咬了海婶 |
Tim. | 小炯 |
- It's not good. - No, it's not good. | -不太妙-相当不妙 |
Exactly. Finally you're right about something. | 必须的你终于有对的时候了 |
What exactly did you say to the security man? | 你和那保安都说了什么 |
The quote was... "I bit Helen." | 我说"我咬了海伦" |
- Okay. - And then I ran up the stairs. | -好吧-然后我就跑上楼 |
- Okay. - I panicked. I'll admit it. | -很好-我慌了招了得了 |
Okay okay okay. Listen, we can work with this. | 好了好了听着我们能自圆其说的 |
That's pretty classy thinking. | 我们来搞罪案片那一套多带劲 |
We need reasons, we need motives why you would bite Helen. | 我们要找到你打海婶的原因即动机 |
We could say it was a sexual thing, | 可以说当时是你情不自禁 |
some kind of crazy, perverted sexual advance gone-- | 你疯狂而变态的性嗜好在蠢蠢欲动 |
I mean, you like Helen, right? It went wrong. | 你喜欢海伦对吧后来事情不受控制了 |
No no, I don't like that. | 不行我不同意 |
Between that and the pooping, my reputation here is-- | 这再加上拉屎我在这的名声可真 |
- Classy. Listen. - It's-- it's not the way-- | -真神话了听着-不是不是这样 |
Okay, plan B: We could say that you have fits of rage... | 好吧备选方案我们就说你容易动怒 |
- No. No. -...you are mentally totally unbalanced | -不行不行-你精神很不稳定 |
and you need mental treatment. | 需要心理治疗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字