纸牌屋第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
-What do you think of Darren Jarvis?-At CBS? | - 你觉得戴伦贾维怎样?- CBS的? |
He wants me to be a correspondent. | 他想要我当记者 |
It's not worth your time. | 别浪费时间 |
What about Greer Fisher, at MSNBC? | 那MSNBC的葛利费雪呢? |
Stick to writing, do TV on the side.You're more than a talking head. | 继续写作,电视当副业你当主播太可惜了 |
-How about Slugline?-What's Slugline? | - 《头条报导》如何?- 《头条报导》? |
If I said Politico wanted to hire me,what would you say? | 如果《政治新闻网》想雇用我你觉得呢? |
I would say that that piques my interest. | 这倒是让我很感兴趣 |
Six months from now, Slugline will bewhat Politico was a year and half ago. | 不出六个月,《头条报导》会成为一年半前的《政治新闻网》 |
Everyone at Politico reads it | 《政治新闻网》的人都会看 |
because Slugline's breaking storiesbefore they are. | 因为《头条报导》的特报比他们快 |
I wonder why I've never heard of it. | 我怎么没听过这份杂志 |
Everyone's a free agent. | 人人是自由撰稿 |
完整版请点击 | |
And they write whatever they want,wherever they are. | 不论人在何处都能写出心中想法 |
Most people write from their phones. | 大多人用手机撰稿 |
Well, if freedom and exposureare what they're offering, | 如果他们能提供自由与曝光度 |
I would say that is a meeting worth taking. | 你该和他们会会面 |
This Hammerschmidt thing is blowing up. | 翰默史密事件爆发了 |
I think he might get fired. | 我觉得他会被开除 |
纸牌屋单词统计
纸牌屋高频单词统计
There's got to be a thousand tweets here... | 这里有上千条推文… |
People defending me, people trashing me. | 有人�I卫我,有人诋毁我 |
There's even a hashtag, GoZoe. | 还有人写标签说,乔伊加油 |
Hey! | 嘿! |
-We mustn't leave any trails.-All of my contacts were in there. | - 不能留下线索- 我全部的连络人都在里面 |
Then it's time for youto get some new contacts. | 那你该去找新的连络人了 |
Don't worry. I'll get you a phone.I'll get you two, in fact. | 别担心,我会给你手机其实我会给你两支 |
One for work and a burner for play.Expect them this afternoon. | 一个工作用,一个拿来玩游戏下午就会送来 |
And... Go, Zoe. | 还有…加油,乔伊 |
-The reporter?-Yes. | - 记者?- 对 |
Just this once? | 就这一次? |
I'm not sure. | 我不确定 |
What does she offer us? | 她能给我们什么? |
A mouthpiece, when we need one.She's been very useful so far. | 必要时她可以为我们传话目前为止,她很有帮助 |
-What does she want?-Access. | - 她要什么?- 门路 |
A seat at the table. | 地位 |
Sounds like she's gettingthe better side of the bargain. | 听起来她占有优势 |
She can be controlled. | 我能控制她 |
Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
She can. I promise you. | 会的,我保证 |
Okay, if you say so. | 好吧,既然你这么说 |
The moment you want me to end it... | 只要你要我结束… |
I know, Francis. | 我知道,法兰斯 |
I should get ready for work. | 我该准备上班了 |
Hey... | 你好… |
I didn't think you'd be in until later. | 我以为你晚点才会进办公室 |
This is your agenda for the day.Here's your schedule for the rest of the week. | 这是你今天的行程表这是你这周的计划表 |
These are papersthat need to be approved or signed. | 这些是需要核准或签名的文件 |
Over here are your one-sheetsfor committee meetings | 这里是你委员会会议的提纲 |
and briefs on upcoming legislative action. | 还有接下来的立法行动简报 |
I filled Ashley in.She can cover until you find a replacement. | 我交代艾希莉了在你找到新人前,她可以代班 |
Christina. | 克里丝汀娜 |
What? | 怎么了? |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
For getting all this in order. | 把这些整理好 |
Ashley can call me ifyou have any questionsabout what's on your desk. | 如果你对桌上的文件有疑问艾希莉可以打电话给我 |
-He here yet?-I put him in your office. | - 他到了没?- 我安排他到你办公室 |
Marty Spinella. Head lobbyist forthe teachers union. | 马帝史皮奈拉是教师工会的陈情代表 |
He wants to rip my head offand peel it like an orange. | 他恨不得扭断我的头、剥我的皮 |
Why? Because I lied to him.But what choice did I have? | 为什么?因为我对他说谎但是我有什么选择呢? |
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
When the truth would have endedthe conversation before it began? | 说了真相就别想谈话了 |
-I'll call you back.-Marty. | - 我会回电- 马帝 |
You fucking lied, Frank? | 法兰,你撒谎? |
No, no, no. You lie to my fucking face? | 你当着我的面撒谎? |
-Marty, I did not lie.-What do you mean you did not? | - 马帝,我没撒谎- 什么意思? |
We spent a whole weekend in that roomporing over this bill line by line. | 我们花了整整一个周末逐条讨论这个提案 |
And nowhere did it say anythingabout collective bargaining. | 根本没提到劳资谈判 |
Let's calm down and sit down.And we will discuss this. | 冷静点,坐下我们来讨论吧 |
I will explain everything that's going onand we will talk it out. | 我会解释一切开诚布公地说 |
-No matter how long it takes.-No. No more. | - 谈多久都没关系- 不用了 |
This is gonna be a very short meeting. | 这会是简短的会议 |
'Cause only one of two thingsare going to happen. | 因为只有两条路可走 |
Either you assure me right nowthat amendment is out, | 一来就是你现在担保删除那条修正案 |
or I am walking out that doorand I am gonna start launching missiles. | 或是我现在就走出去展开炮轰 |
The amendment was never intendedto stay in the bill. | 我本来就不打算将那条修正案留在提案里 |
It's just there for leverage. That's all. | 只是筹码而已 |
You threaten to cutfederal funding from union school districts? | 你威胁要删除工会学区的联邦补助? |
That's not a poker chip, Frank,that's a goddamn dirty bomb. | 法兰,那可不是扑克牌筹码那是天杀的脏弹 |
Look, the amendmentis not staying in the bill. | 修正案不会留在提案里 |
I just need you towork with me on performance standards. | 我只需要你和我一起处理成绩标准 |
Performance standards? | 成绩标准? |
Are you fucking kidding me?You agreed that they were already out. | 你开什么玩笑?你说过已经删除了 |
-You can't just put it back in now, Frank.-Marty, look... | - 法兰,不能放回去- 马帝… |
I have a reputation to uphold. | 我得维护我的名声 |
I am the one that made the union repsstay here for you | 你在盖弗尼玩你的鬼桃子时 |
while you're in Gaffneyplaying with your fucking Peachoid. | 是我说服工会代表在这等你 |
-Marty...-You tell me right now, | - 马帝…- 现在说 |
is that amendment in or out? | 会不会删除那个修正案? |
There is a middle ground here, Marty.We just have to find it. | 马帝,这还有妥协之处我们可以找到的 |
I take that as a no. | 我把这当作是不会 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Marty, do not start a waryou know you're gonna lose. | 马帝,别打明知会输的仗 |
You fuck me, I fuck back. | 你耍我,我就反击 |
Stamper! | 史坦普! |
Marty and lhave a good working relationship. | 马帝和我向来合作愉快 |
Or used to. | 或许该说曾经 |
You could see he has a temper, | 看得出他有脾气 |
but I can usually cut through thatand reason with him. | 但我通常能消他火气跟他说理 |
But I may have pushed him too far.Which is worrisome. | 但我可能逼人太甚了这让人有点担心 |
Friends make the worst enemies. | 朋友会是最可怕的敌人 |
-How'd it go?-What'd you hear? | - 怎么样?- 你听到什么? |
-A lot of fucks.-Well, that pretty much says it. | - 一堆脏话- 大致就是这样了 |
Let's think this through... | 我们来想想… |
-No, we've got the DNC leadership meeting.-What? | - 还得开民主党全委会领导会议- 什么? |
I'd say you could skip it,but Birch just dumped it on us. | 本来可以不用参加但是柏许刚推给我们 |
完整版请点击 | |
-When?-It's here. In 12 minutes. | - 何时?- 12分钟后在这里 |
Why here and not the DNC headquarters? | 为什么不是民主党全委会总部? |
The DNC is doing renovations,they're gonna be green-energy efficient. | 民主党全委会正在修建要善用绿能源 |
That's a charming use of party funds. | 真会运用党基金 |
We've only been in this spaceabout three months. | 我们刚搬来这里三个月 |
It's cool. | 酷 |
Not exactly The Herald, is it? | 和《先躯报》不太像吧? |
-Have you been to those offices?-Yes. | - 你去过那些办公室吗?- 有 |
Wrist-slitting was in order. | 真让人想切腕 |
So, who else is courting you? | 还有谁诱惑过你? |
-A few people.-You mean everyone. | - 一些人- 你是说大家 |
There were a lot of emails this morning... | 今早是有许多电邮… |
That's not surprising. | 一点也不令人惊讶 |
You're having a moment,people are interested. | 你现在正红大家都对你感兴趣 |
I'm one of them. | 我是其中一个 |
But if eight minutes passes on anything,I get bored. | 但我对一件事的兴致只有八分钟 |
In eight minutes, I could be bored with you.Unless you keep me interested. | 八分钟后,我可能对你感到厌倦除非你让我保持兴致 |
I think you can, | 我觉得你办得到 |
and I think this is the place for youto keep the rest of the world interested, too. | 我觉得你在这里也可以让其他人不断关注你 |
It's your call. I won't chase you. | 这是你的决定,我不会逼你 |
I'm definitely tempted... | 我非常感兴趣… |
Take as long as you want to look around. | 尽量走走看看 |
Email me your figure.I'll call you back with a counter. | 写电邮告诉我你的薪资我会回信谈价 |
This is our top priority.Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania. | 这是我们的首要区域俄亥俄、佛罗里达和宾州 |
We need all of themor Walker's a one-term president. | 我们全部要拿下否则沃克只能当一任总统 |
Pennsylvania is why he picked Matthewsas a running mate. | 他挑马修担任竞选伙伴就是为了拿下宾州 |
But now we have to find a replacement.The special election is this November. | 但是我们现在得找替代人选补选在今年11月 |
Patricia Whittaker. DNC chair. | 派翠西亚惠特克是民主党全委会的主席 |
A rare example of someonewhose head is in the game | 是少数有头脑的人 |
instead of up their backside. | 而不是用屁股思考 |
Competence is such an exotic birdin these woods | 在这圈,有能力的人极为罕见 |
that I appreciate it whenever I see it. | 我极为欣赏有能力的人 |
Now, this also affects the House. | 这也影响到众议院 |
The new Governor will oversee redistricting. | 新州长会监督重划选区 |
We lose seats here, | 我们若在这失去席位 |
that means we could loseour majority in Washington. | 就可能在华府失去多数 |
Well, the RNC is backing Jack Swofford,ex-mayor of Pittsburgh. | 共和党全委会支持匹兹堡前任市长杰克史沃佛特 |
He's got state-wide name recognition andcampaign machinery in place... | 他拥有全州知名度竞选机制完全到位… |
It's been three monthsand we don't have dick. | 三个月已过我们还没找到匹敌的人选 |
What about the A.G.? Ben Pluckett? | 司法部长班普鲁克呢? |
No, Ben's got his eyes seton the Senate in '14. | 班将重心放在2014年的参议院选举 |
Yeah, which he'll lose becausehe botched a sex offender sting last year. | 但是他去年搞砸性犯罪提案所以他会输 |
-Well, there's always McHolland.-He's 78. | - 还可以找麦克哈伦- 他78岁了 |
When's the last time he held office?When Carter was president? | 上次他任职是卡特当总统时? |
Reagan, but same difference. | 雷根,不过差不多 |
Well, he has dignity. He has gravitas. | 他有尊严、分量 |
I mean, if you need someoneto fill Matthews' shoes... | 若要找人替代马修… |
You can't fill Jim Matthews' shoes.So we shouldn't even try. | 没人可取代吉姆马修所以我们别试了 |
We need a fresh face. | 我们需要新面孔 |
The state has a weak bench. | 这州没什么人才 |
Well, let's go through allthe sitting Congressmen one by one, | 那我们就从现任国会议员一个一个地看 |
and see if anybodysticks out from the crowd. | 看是否有人脱颖而出 |
All right. I got the list right here. | 好吧,我这里有名单 |
Okay. Go ahead. | 好吧,开始 |
Pennsylvania's first district, Peter Russo. | 宾州第一选区的彼得鲁索 |
Cross him off. He's no good.No experience. No chops. | 划掉,他不够好没经验,能力一般 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字