巴夏:我该如何选择?

问:

Hi Bashar 

巴夏,你好!

巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好!

问:

Thank you for speaking to you again. 

能再次和你对话,我深表谢意!

And I have actually two questions. 

我有两个问题

One is my friend XXX has asked her question 

一个是替我朋友XXX问的

Her question is 

她的问题是:

We're taking MSM and vitamin C 

我们在服用MSM和维生素C

6g to 10g 

每天6克到10克

You told us that is good for us. 

你说这样对我们有好处

巴夏:

It can be 

有可能是这样

But again 

但再次提醒你们

These are permission slips. 

它们只不过是“自我意识许可”

If you're attracted to use it 

如果你被它们所吸引

You're attracted for the reason that it will probably work for you. 

那可能是因为它们对你有效,你才会被吸引

问:

Yes, it is working for us 

是的,它们对我们有效

巴夏:

All right 

好的

问:

But one question is 

但有一个问题是

We buy these things msm XXX ...

(听不懂)

巴夏:

You have to leave it up to the individuals 

这要看个人的具体情况

As to whether or not there attracted to do such a thing 

看他们是否被吸引着这么去做

Permission slips don't necessarily work for everyone. 

每种自我意识许可 不一定对每个人都有效

问:

So it doesn't matter if it's working for me, it's okay for me 

所以,是否对我有效,有作用,这个不重要

But my friend had a question 

关于我朋友的问题

So it doesn't matter, actually it's okay 

就是:我有没有效果,不重要

Up to yourself 

重要的是 要看她自己

巴夏:

Yes of course it's up to you 

当然,由你们自己说了算

问:

OK!That's one question 

好的,这是第一个问题

巴夏:

Yes 

好的

问:

And another question is 

另一个问题是

I'm leaving all my family in the Berkeley 

我打算离开我在伯克利的所有家人

My four children and my granddaughter 

包括我的四个孩子和我的孙女

And I'm moving on to my life. 

我要继续我的人生

I'm 67 

我67岁了

And I'm going to a little island 

我准备到一个小岛上去生活

And I'm kind of a little bit afraid 

但我有点害怕

And I want to make sure if I'm making the right choice 

所以我想确定,我是否做了正确的选择

巴夏:

Why are you leaving your children? 

你为什么要离开你的孩子呢?

问:

Because I'm tired of raising them. 

因为我厌倦了抚养他们

I'm 67 

我67岁了

And I want to live by myself 

我想要自己生活

I want to find myself 

我想找到自己

Because my kids live next door to me, and my children are very close to me 

因为我的孩子跟我很亲近,住的也很近

And my life is not my life. 

所以,我的生活,其实不是我的生活

巴夏:

How old are they? 

他们多大了?

问:

37 to 47. 

从37岁到47岁

巴夏:

Have a nice trip 

祝你旅途愉快!

问:

Thank you 

谢谢!

Do you think I'm making the right choices? 

你认为我做了正确的选择吗?

巴夏:

Is it your highest excitement to do so? 

这么做,是你的最高兴奋吗?

问:

Yes 

是的!

巴夏:

Then if it is not the path for you 

如果这不是适合你的道路

The synchronicity will show you that it's not 

那么“同步性”就会告诉你别走

But at the moment if it seems to be the path of least resistance 

但如果现在,这条路如果看似 最小阻力

That is representative of what you prefer as vibrational compatibility 

又符合你所喜好的“振动”(这条路代表着你所喜好的,也就是相兼容的振动)

Then doing so 

那么这么去做

will be in alignment with who you truly are 

就会和“真正的你”相匹配

And making that choice

并且当你做这样的决定时

will also give the rest of your family the opportunity to rely on themselves.

也是给其他家人机会,让他们去依靠自己

Yes? 

有道理吗?

问:

Yes 

是的!

That's one big main reason I'm leaving 

这也是我想离开的主要原因之一

巴夏:

Then that may be the best way to raise them 

那这可能就是抚养他们的最好的方法

By no longer raising them 

就是:不再抚养他们

问:

Actually kids raising me 

其实是我的孩子在赡养我

And I think they've done raising me 

但我觉得他们已经养我到够岁数了

So I'm moving on. 

所以我要自己继续我的人生

I'm backward 

我是反过来的

巴夏:

All right. 

好的

But again, if you're truly following your excitement 

如果你真的是跟随自己的兴奋

Then do so 

那这么做的话

And it will be the best for all concerned 

对所有人都会是最佳利益

Because it will give them an opportunity

因为这带给他们一个机会

 to decide what it is they prefer for themselves at that point 

让他们可以通过对比“你的选择”和“他们的选择”的结果

By seeing the consequences of their choices in comparison to your choices 

从而决定,在那一刻,什么才是他们所喜好的

Yes? 

明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白

巴夏:

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes. 

是的

巴夏:

Because you can't really be in a relationship with them anyway if you're not actually being who you are 

因为你如果不能做真正的自己的话,那你跟他们就不可能有真正的关系

问:

Yes 

是的

巴夏:

Yes 

明白吗?

问:

Yes 

明白

巴夏:

So do what you need to do 

所以,去做你需要做的事情吧

Things will change in some way shape or form 

在某种程度上,事情会发生改变

But you need to become who it is you truly are. 

但如果你想跟他们有稳固的关系

If you're going to have any kind of really solid relationship with them anyway 

那你就需要做自己,成为真正的自己

And you need to act as an example to them that 

你还需要当他们的榜样

That they too can see that it's important to follow your excitement 

让他们可以在你身上看见“跟随你的兴奋”的重要性

And they can learn to rely on themselves and be responsible for their choices 

这样他们就可以学习自我依靠,并对自己的选择负责

Yes? 

明白吗?

问:

Yes 

明白!

巴夏:

So again, have fun. 

好的!再次祝你旅途愉快!

问:

Thank you very much 

非常感谢!

I appreciate you 

我感激不尽!

巴夏:

Yes 

不客气!

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:我该如何选择?)