巴夏:千万不要小瞧了你自己!

问:

Hi, Bashar 

巴夏,你好!

巴夏:

And to you, good day 

你好!

问:

I had two questions. 

我有两个问题

巴夏:

Oh, all right, if you insist 

好的,如果你坚持的话

问:

I can’t remember what they are 

我想不起问题是什么了

巴夏:

Oh, congratulations! 

噢!那要恭喜你了!

You must be living in the moment. 

你一定很活着当下!

问:

I really am, I really am 

确实如此!

巴夏:

Are all channels... 

是所有的通灵者……

问:

Oh, the question came back fast 

噢!问题回来得这么!

巴夏:

Yeah, it's coming back 

是的,它跑回我脑里了

Are all channels feeling sometimes like they teach kindergarten when they come here? 

是不是所有的通灵者,当他们来到这里时,有时候会觉得自己在教幼儿园的孩子?

巴夏:

Do you mean entities? 

你是说通灵的对象吗?

问:

Sure 

是的

巴夏:

Please pay attention to this idea. 

请注意听清这个概念

It's very important for you to understand. 

它对你们的理解,至关重要

We understand that

我们知道:

many times you may think of yourselves as a kindergarten class

很多时候,你们可能会觉得自己在上幼儿园


And we don't mean that you're not learning new things. 

这并不意味着你没有学习新东西

Of course everyone does 

因为每个人都在学习新东西

But from our perspective 

从我们的角度来看

The very fact that you chose to manifest or incarnate in a reality with such an amazing amount of limitation 

你选择显化在,或者投胎到 充满极度限制的世界中

And know that you can transform that limitation into freedom 

并且知道:自己能够将这些限制转化为自由

And transform the darkness into light 

自己能够将黑暗转化为光

From our perspective 

在我们看来

Makes you a master graduating class 

正是这些让你们成为“研究生”(大师级的毕业生)

So 

所以

We understand that

我们知道

you may feel like you're learning new things for the first time like a youngster.

你们可能会觉得:自己像小孩子第一次学习新东西一样

Nevertheless 

然而

The power and strength and assurance it takes for a soul and spirit to manifest on earth at this time 

一个灵魂,选择这在个时间段,出生在地球上,这需要具有相当的勇气、力量、能力、信心……

And know that no matter how dark 

并且祂知道:不论多么黑暗

No matter how limited 

不论多么受限

It can still transform that into love and light 

祂都能把它们转化为光和爱

That makes you a master 

正是这些,让你们成为“大师”

Never think less of yourself 

千万不要小瞧了你自己!

And knowing that that's how we see you 

现在,你们知道我们是这么看待你们

You can see yourself that way too if you wish 

如果愿意,你们也可以选择这么看待自己

问:

Yes. 

好的

巴夏:

Does that help 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes. 

是的

巴夏:

All right. And the second question? 

好!你的第二个问题是?

问:

Do you know what my second question is? 

你知道我的第二个问题是什么吗?

巴夏:

That was a question, wasn't it? 

“第二个问题”是一个问题,是不是?

问:

OK, so my third question. 

好吧!那我的第三个问题是

Do you want to comment at this time about other entity 

你现在是否愿意评论其他存有

Like 3-D reality entities that are from off world that are here and now? 

比如那些存在于此时此地的三维存有?

Do you have anything to say about that? 

对于他们,你有什么可以说的吗?

巴夏:

Are you talking about the idea of extraterrestrial beings? 

你是在说外星人吗?

问:

Sure, extra dimensional, anybody come in here that's here. 

是的,从其他维度来到地球,并且待在这里的任何存有

巴夏:

Well, sometimes there will be those beings from other civilizations and other dimensions 

有时候,一些来自其他文明,其他维度的存有

That may temporarily take up some kind of visitation or residence upon your planet for a time 

他们可能会短时间来访,或者驻留一段时间

To observe or learn or experience certain things 

来观察、学习或体验某些事物

Yes, that can happen from time to time. 

是的,这种情况偶尔会发生

There are also extraterrestrial bases on your planet here and there 

你们地球上的很多地方都有外星人基地

And on your moon, 

月亮上也有

And in several planets in your solar system 

太阳系中的几个星球也都有

What else do you need to know? 

你还需要知道什么呢?

问:

No, that's it. 

不,就这些了

Just checking 

我就确认一下 / 我就问问

巴夏:

Oh, all right 

噢!好的!


标题为:《自我价值》

In this transmission will explore 

在这次传讯中,我们将探讨:

The ideas of the symptoms and consequences of when an individual deems themselves to have low value, low self-worth, 

一个自我价值感低的人,一个自我贬低的人的症状以及其结果

So that you can recognize the symptoms 

这样,你就可以识别出这些症状

Not only within others, 

不仅仅在别人身上的

But within yourselves 

也包括你自己身上

And give yourself an opportunity to work with this 

并且让你有机会对此做出应对

To increase your sense of self-worth, self appreciation 

从而增强你的自我认可、自我价值感

To value yourself more strongly 

让你更加珍惜自己、重视自己的价值

And bring your vibration back to a centered state. 

把你的振频带回到 平衡的中心状态

So we will examine and explore all psychology of that particular state of being, and discuss how it can be transformed from the negative to the positive, through an understanding of the different expressions and symptoms of low self-worth 

届时,我们将一起检视低自我价值感的不同症状与表现方式,探讨这种状态下的所有的心理活动,以及如何将这种负面的状态 转化为正面的状态。

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:千万不要小瞧了你自己!)